Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Come on Ryan, max out MSN and SoSd. Get a good hundred YYB games in, and play a bit of SLSL, and your team is in the clear!

You guys sweeped us, you can sweep KD. Just join on your side account and secretly play some MSN and SoSd... :P

I feel like no one should be ashamed of what rank they are. I'm definitely behind some people but I'm not comparing myself to them. I'm playing as much as I can and I've gotten farther than I have any other year so I'm happy with my performance.

lol. I've watched so much stupid stuff while playing SHSH.

I'm day 104 of Hangin With Shane.

I watched all of Drew Careys Improvaganza.

Ive watched a ton of random youtubers.

And ive watched 3 full NFL games. One was the 1985 AFC title game which was cool. Patriots vs Dan Marino Dolphins.

I usually just do the darn things.

but srsly, i have a video open in a window covering half the screen, and MSN in the other half. Watch the video while playing MSN, of course. It's pretty easy to play it without looking, you only have to look every 10 seconds or so to see the keys. :P

I'm awake and nearly done with everything else I need to do first, so I'm about to start SoSD. I maxed yesterday, and would like to max again today.

So, time to start my audio book and get playing. I was surprised at how much easier that made it. I've been just listening to music the whole time.

I've tried things like that, but at home, I'm on a netbook with a small screen, so it makes things too crowded.

Now that I know what works, I'll probably finish out the AC using audio books. I've never in my life tried one before, but I gave it a shot last night and it was perfect for this.

I prefer reading actual books, and I've never really had a good use for audio books, since I listen to music on long drives. But they work perfectly for this. I don't have to try to watch anything, I just listen. And it's more interesting than music, so I space out and play more games, quickly, without realizing it.

Ha ha. xD I know, right? :P It reminds me of old days here. I used to switch like this between 4 to 5 topics.

Oh, those were the fun days. :)

Guess what rank I'm at : Beginner! :P

...How do you Max Out a game?

Have you ever been so tired you're literally falling asleep between goals? xD

Lol yeah, and I don't like YYB that much so that doesn't help either.

...How do you Max Out a game?

Maxing out means you've played a game the maximum amount of times you can get credit for in one day. For SOSD and MSN it's 1201 games. YYB is 300 and something (I don't remember exactly). I don't know Slushie Slinger's.

I'm at 500 SOSD games for today already. If all goes according to plan, I'll have maxed it out for the third day in a row. Must keep playing....

I get distracted WAY too easily to max in 4 hours. Generally, when I max at work, it takes me pretty much 10 hours, because I keep getting distracted.

The quickest I've maxed was yesterday, I managed in 5.5 hours, with some breaks.

I'm still too distracted, even with music. It helps but I still watch my game count. But I don't do that at all with an audio book. I wish I'd tried it earlier.

If I don't keep my mind occupied, I start thinking of random things. Next thing I know, I'm searching petpets, then pet colors, then I'm on Dress to Impress, then I'm reading news, then I'm on Yahoo. Then, an hour or more has gone by. :whistle:

I get VERY distracted when I play slushie slinger...that's probably why I don't enjoy it too much :P

It's kind of disheartening to know earlier that a lot of Krawk Island members REALLY don't like that Mystery Island is doing so well this year. It got crazy on the boards that even a few members tried to "troll" on us or making separate boards about how we used to be so terrible so there's no way we're going to beat powerhouses :( Is it THAT bad that my team is finally doing well? It just makes me wanna play more to show them that ANY team can rise!

Actually, listening to music while playing is a very good idea. It keeps you entertained and keeps your mind fresh. I did that when I used to do homework. :P

A huge improvement Spritzie :laughingsmiley:

Thank goodness my mind goes blank the more I play so it does help out...but when I play the other games I need music playing in the background or some youtube playlist to keep going!

That what I always do online - I always listen to Youtube, and often have a playlist going.

...Anyone here like Taylor Swift? I have a 25 song playlist of just her if you want it.