Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Colorado weather is always unusual. Snow in May or later. 70+ degree days in December and January. 70+ degrees to a snow storm in the course of a day. 24 hour blizzards that shut down the majority of the state highways, only for there to be no trace of snow 24 hours later.

It's always interesting.

http://www.neopets.com/medieval/turmaculus.phtml

^ Turmy is awake until 11AM NST!

I can't double post on the Turmy board sooo...feel free to copy and paste this on there someone!

Today is now really hot like in the 90s! I'm actually surprised that we didn't have ANY snow during the winter. Didn't have a white Christmas :/

It's hotter than it was last year here. We've been having 70-80 days since the end of March.

Last summer was actually tons cooler than normal. Normally, we have the severe thunderstorms/hail/tornadoes only in the spring. Last year, we had that all through the summer. It would trade off between being 80+ one day, and thunderstorms all the next day, then hot again. It was super obnoxious.

All this crazy weather needs to calm down in my opinion. I'm one of those people that can easily get sick when the weather changes too much >.>

EDIT: FINALLY someone tried to make a jokes/references video for season two of MLP! But some major ones are missing too like references to The Hulk, Jaws, Terminator, and more.

Very enjoyable though ^^ Can't forget season one.

All this crazy weather needs to calm down in my opinion. I'm one of those people that can easily get sick when the weather changes too much >.>

EDIT: FINALLY someone tried to make a jokes/references video for season two of MLP! But some major ones are missing too like references to The Hulk, Jaws, Terminator, and more.

Very enjoyable though ^^ Can't forget season one.

Ahhh, you should try living in New Zealand!!! The weather is absolutely ridiculous!!! It can be perfectly sunny one minute, and then pouring down with rain and hail, which is on a perfect 45 degree angle because of the wind.... And sometimes you see blue sky, and its raining anyway. Completely crazy! I miss proper seasons, when its super hot in summer, just windy and cold in autumn, snowy and freezing in winter and rainy in spring. Seasons should be more exact all over the world :L.

You know, I think I might as well say that I have a problem. At least one person on the other forum knows.

Oh hello, I haven't seen you in a while on here. What's up?

Nothing really. I just haven't been on here as much as the Other Forum. And I haven't really had the time to spend lots of time here, there aren't many people on at the time I come on anyway.

Jess, I have Aspergers too and I don't consider it a problem for me. It's nothing, nothing, NOTHING to be ashamed of.

So, how's Scores Galore Weekend for everyone? I have to play games on my mom's computor because my computor is slow, very slow.

Jess, I have Aspergers too and I don't consider it a problem for me. It's nothing, nothing, NOTHING to be ashamed of.

So, how's Scores Galore Weekend for everyone? I have to play games on my mom's computor because my computor is slow, very slow.

If I'm not mistaken, I have some form of autism, I'm not sure if it's really Asphergers in my case.

For Scores Galore, I'm enjoying it, and I'm going to continue playing some more games after I rest up.

I used the funds from Scores Galore to buy my Kyrii, Paprika and my Nimmo Berrie some clothes.

2.png

I'm missing the Gothic Nimmo Shoes though

2.png

I'm starting to put my pets in the NeoLodge so I can save up some money.

I'm really enjoying the extra score sends. I'm not at work, so I can't play a lot of the games I usually would since my laptop doesn't like some of them, but I've been averaging a good amount so far. I almost can't wait to go back into work tomorrow so I can get all of my usual games played. :D

I'm really enjoying the extra score sends. I'm not at work, so I can't play a lot of the games I usually would since my laptop doesn't like some of them, but I've been averaging a good amount so far. I almost can't wait to go back into work tomorrow so I can get all of my usual games played. :D

Have you tried playing the games in low quality?

Not yet. I don't really have as much time to play when I'm off work (which is really ironic) so I play the games I can play first, and generally run out of time by the time I play all of those.

I just thought I'd say what it was because at least one person on the other forum knows, and anyone who hapens to be there every time it's mentioned.

Review of Naamah's weekend

1. My mom is sick

2. My brother and I got into a heated argument(name calling and all that)

3. I lost my PS3 as a consequence

At least I lost my PS3 and not my computer privileges.