Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Uhm. Did someone say SPARTZ MEDIA SITES? :O I love those sites- I read some of them every night before bed :3

Heh. Just trying to gain a bit of this virtual brownie ;D

This is usually my top sites from Spartz...at least this is the order I usually visit them in:

1. Smartphowned

2. Ragestache

3. Unfriendable

4. Memestache

I've also been checking out their new one- I'm not a HUGE fan of it, but it's not that bad. Apparently they also own Mugglenet?

Mine aren't very random. I normally get an idea for what I'm going to change it to naext, then wait until it's time. I think I can change it next week on Thursady. Or maybe it's the week after. I don't know.

You really are random, aren't you? I'm not very random, the only thing that seems to make me intersting is my taste in music.

500th post.

I got the idea for my current name a while ago, because of it being near the end of winter, and I'm longing for leaves to start growing on the trees very soon. I would change my name to just Jess next time, if it wasn't taken already! I bet it's by someone who doesn't even come on here anymore.

Whereas on the other fourm (I think you go on there...), you can have a name of less then 3 letters, but can't use intersting symbols like I did in my last name on this forum.