Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Hmmm... it would appear that there is a problem with "the other forum". I'm trying to get on there, and it says "problem loading page". then I tried here, and it was fine. And I tried again, and it said the same thing. :(

And now I've found that the site it's from isn't working either! Heeeelllp! I'm SO bored! :(

Hmmm... it would appear that there is a problem with "the other forum". I'm trying to get on there, and it says "problem loading page". then I tried here, and it was fine. And I tried again, and it said the same thing. :(

And now I've found that the site it's from isn't working either! Heeeelllp! I'm SO bored! :(

I feel the same, Jellyneo has been going down for two days now, it's getting seriously boring ...

*Looks around to make sure no one is watching* How did you know that was what I was talking about? Did they give any warning about going down for updates or something like that?

I never really go outside. Only if I have to. I somewhat know what my dad is cooking for dinner but not quite sure. I ate some yummy candy today and Laughing Cow. Gotta love peach rings and candy corn! But I'm still hungry.

I never leave the house. *is 11*

I still wish I could, even for a while, but my parents don't even let me go past are neighbor's house. T_T

It doesn't matter. I still have the computer!! :happyforeveralone:

Yeah I usually try to just go to other peoples' houses, but I like having a small number over at a time, or a lot if everyone's just finished with finals. xb

*relating to the olds posts*: It snowed here too! For four days! Got a foot of snow! All mountains now open for skiing except watch out for avalanches!

set for a record hot week this week, 39's-40's all the way. tomorrow is 38 :S

the weather is so weird at the moment.

and oooh cupcakes??!! :D the other day i learnt red velvet cupcakes were originally red because of a chemical reaction in the recipe, but now the brilliant red is usually due to added colouring because the grenadine is rarely available. thats my random fact of the day.