Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

what is "Habi"?

i'm 95% sure it was on neopets when i was still there, but i just forgot

Habi really means Habitarium for short in case you forgot.

So many people missed seeing you on here Tyler, it's still okay that you log in sometimes to say hello.

It's not very often to hear people being excited to return to school. I always didn't like going back to school since I'm not one person who likes to have too much homework.

I don't like homework. :< Some of the teachers are really strict. Like, mean strict. I've gotten suspended once in school back in the 4th grade, I had to stay in the office for 2 1/2 hours before my parents got there. :( What I did was bad, but it wasn't THAT bad.

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Anyway...

Speaking of school, I might be changing to a different school. I mean, to everyone here it's not that big a deal, but still. :P I don't and I do want to change, because the people in my class are either-

a (4 people). Annoying.

b. (5 people) just plain suck.

c. (2 people) try to torture me

d. (2 people) an actual good person that I can trust

I just don't like school. :/

So yeah. *super long post*

My school is really ghetto and also really small. I always wish I went to a different school, but whether I like it or not I'm going to graduate from here. :/ It's more of my parents' decision and not my own.

Everything knows everything about everyone, there's too much PDA and it gets kind of annoying sometimes, a lot of kids smoke weed (not on school grounds as far as I know of, but I wouldn't be surprised if they smoked weed after school), the administration is lazy, we're underfunded, and almost everyone wants to get out of here but there's a part of them that'll never leave.

Oh wait. I think I just described almost every public high school ever.

Well, our school system is really different and so schools are way more pleasant than what yours sound. Nearly all our schools are public (except for 1 of that I know of that is religious), but the difference is in the program. Either it's a gymnasium or a profession school. Gymnasiums are harder to get into and more advanced. I go to a gymnasium and I must say there is no such violence .. Of course pupils smoke (even weed), but it's not like it's illegal (except weed).

So yeah, I like my school. I get along with nearly all of my 32 classmates and many from other classes :) People say these are the best years & I must agree.

PS: We don't have so much homework either, but we have oral testings.

Id hate private schools. Couldn't wear a uniform.

Oh so btw, today was easily the worst day i've had in over a year.

Probably failed a math test, went on whats hopefully a break in a 10 month 20 day relationship, lost a raqcuet ball down a sewer, ect...

But had a few awesome moments. ^^

We had an assembly today and some kids almost got into a fight way up in the stands a few seats away. Like 5 teachers were seperating the kids while eeryone around was chanting "fight! fight! fight!". Awesome stuff. x3

Oh and, for English were supposed to fill out a matchmaker survey for a fundraiser. Seemed boring, but then I read the questions.

16. How many colors are in a rainbow?

a. 1-3

b. 4-6

c. 7-9

d. Let me call my leprechaun friend.

23. Whats the best way to get someone to notice you?

a. Introduce yourself.

b. Smile and wink.

c. Have a friend mention you.

d. Do the worm in the hallway.

Now i'm gonna go watch Whose Line is it Anyway... For a week or so. ^^

I couldn't do a private school or a uniform. I have a "comfort zone" with clothing that I prefer not to go out of. School is boring. I don't get homework but I enjoy talking to people in my small classroom.

Saw this on memebase, and fell out of my...bed? laughing. First, the sprite positions, second, what my mind did.

pokmon-i-can-think-of-one-place.png

Oh my god, I saw the SAME picture on DamnLOL and was going over here to post it xD

I go to a private school. I would prefer wearing any clothes we want. Then my mom came up with like 20 different reasons on why we shouldn't wear whatever clothes. <_<

It has snowed for me very slightly before now, back in late-December or early-January.

I'm just glad to see some actual snow on the ground this time around.