Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

... I do not know if I'm playing right. :laughingsmiley:

Hey, somebody correct me if I'm wrong. :happystrange:

Get this: My high school is shortening schedules tomorrow (I think), so we can go to our basketball game at 3. BUT, it's just our team versus itself, AND we have to pay our own $2 to get in... if you don't, you go to study hall. :bigeyed:

Someone please tell me there is something weird going on there! There's gotta be something against that. :angry:

I mean, YAY out of class, but we have to PAY to watch a SCRIMMAGE. And if we don't we have to go to STUDY HALL. W-H-A-T? :eh:

I'm not impressed with that. :hmmph:

You guys are the best :D

Ooh, I think I do know this game, but we used to play a version called "Wombat"

Does Fuzzy Wuzzy like jelly, but not jam?

Gottit!

Ok, I wanna try! ^_^

Does fuzzy wuzzy like pepperoni, but not pepperoni pizza? :)

Sorry, he likes both pepperoni, pizza, and pepperoni pizza.

Does Fuzzy Wuzzy like waffle, but not pancake?

BINGO!

Nice one, guys. :) Okay, another one.

Anyone heard of black magic? :)

Yay! I'm glad I got Fuzzy Wuzzy down!

Also, to :)Doc - Fuzzy Wuzzy likes pepperoni but not sausage

& I don't think I've heard of the black magic game. Explain! :)

Hello everyone!

So who has/will look at their clock for 11/11/11 11:11:11?

I already did. I woke up at 11.11 exactly. :P

Kay. Normally Black Magic (the game) is played by being spoken out loud, with someone else who knows how it works.

You will let someone else who doesn't know the game observe. It's like this, I ask, for example, Am I thinking of the chair? Am I thinking of this jacket? etc, anything within sight. The other person (who knows the game) will answer: No, no, no... and then when it's the item I'm thinking of, the person will be able to guess yes! Hoooow? The person observing will guess all sorts of things - you cheated, you passed notes, you swapped glances, but it's none of that! Want to try it out? I'll name one thing, you tell me if it's the thing, and I'll tell you if it is/isn't. In a few rounds, you'll get it. ;)

Also, Doc - give another example!

I haven't been on here in forever!

I missed seeing you on these forums 48066/TMC.

Also, I'm not hyped for all those 11:11:11 AM/PM on the 11/11/11 oddities myself. :P

I actually got the time to say 11:11:11 AM on another forum I go to, and I kind of laughed when I saw that moment. It's tough to get it on the right split-second, but I did get see it all right. :O

I missed 11:11 because I was driving home from a job interview. But I'll be okay with "23:11", since on my clock it's still gonna read 11:11

Or 1:11 because it's still a lot of ones

I'm just in a good mood today because it is my mother-in-law's birthday & my dad is visiting from out of state :D

Thanksgiving is only two weeks away! I'm not as psyched as you are Naamah, but I'd still like to have a turkey leg or two over at my uncle's house.

I'm not looking forward to Thanksgiving either. :/ I love my family and all, but this year I'm gonna be the only kid my age there. :( My brother and dad got tickets to a football game, so they are out <_< and my brother was the closet of age to me! :guiltysmiley: