Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

If I'm not mistaken, I'm considered an Aries in the Zodiac.

Also, I hope your dad had a great birthday this past week, Neo_Girl.

Thank you. :D They say those who were born Aries are usually outgoing and circled with friends. b) (I play Sims 2, so I've it memorized)

And that drawing is amazing, Javi/Khaos! Are you gonna color it someday?

Whoa! I didn't know you get to keep the mask your active pet wears when you do a quest on the Mask of Dread. I was wondering why it didn't come off my Jetsam o_O

I was hoping we got to, when I did the first quest, but it wasn't in my inventory, and it wasn't showing up on my active. I saw it on her when I was in the NC Mall, and realized I just needed to update her customization to see it. I was super excited. :D

so I just got Mortal Kombat 9.

My thoughts on it?

Capcom, Marvel vs Capcom 3 is a freaking joke compared to this amazing piece of work created by NeatherRealm studios.

and not only is it just a joke, it's a joke that not even the Joker thinks is funny.

I'm not even halfway done with the story mode! I just only recently beat Arcade mode with Johnny Cage and barely started the Challenge Tower!

To top it off, this is just by myself. There's still the multiplayer, online play and tag team mode and other modes!

Capcom, I hope you feel terrible about this and better not pull off the same antics with Street Fighter x Tekken. Otherwise, you're just complerely hopeless.

Whatever suits you, I'm okay with that. Some call me Neoking after my Neopets username, but most call me Neomysterion. I'm known by some other strange aliases on other sites, but I use Neomysterion on most sites. :P

I'd rather call you Neomysterion. It's a nice (and rather unique I think) name to me! :laughingsmiley:

Thanks for that Ain. Neomysterion is a name so unique, no one but myself has ever used that username on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and more.

Also for those who want to how I got my username, the Neo comes from Neopets, and the Mysterion comes from some guy from South Park.

This would be him:

Aaaaaaa.jpg

Whatever suits you, I'm okay with that. Some call me Neoking after my Neopets username, but most call me Neomysterion. I'm known by some other strange aliases on other sites, but I use Neomysterion on most sites. :P

I'll call you Sarge Fan on random occasions from now. I have an obsession with the Papa Louie series.

Neomysterion named himself Chibiusa on my site that is now dead. :P

Not anymore, I changed my name back to Neomysterion there. I may post some more topics at your place Khaos.

True Sweetdang, I got one of the fruitiest sigs on the forum.

Also, I wish anyone who posts here a happy and safe Halloween, and I hope you get some good stuff from your real life trick-or-treat hauls. I won't since I'm not going trick-or-treating, I'll get some candies and stuff from the after-Halloween sales. =P

I don't do trick or treating.

So I'll go um eat some bread or something.

*sad child*

ON THE OTHER HAND:

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Dark Lurker' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I only bought 2 items! :D *super happy*

I'm sure what I'm about to say is completely unrelated to the post above me: Neo Girl, I can understand what 'Mimpi lebih indah, bila hidup ini bermakna...' means, because I'm a Malay too! :D

I translated that, and I got "More beautiful dreams, when life is meaningful."

It's really Indonesian when I translated it to be honest. =P

I translated that, and I got "More beautiful dreams, when life is meaningful."

It's really Indonesian when I translated it to be honest. =P

Haha, close enough, accurately it means; "Dreams are more beautiful, when this life is meaningful..."

Yeah, Indonesian and Malay comes pretty close, but if you actually speak one of the languages they sound by far apart (to the point where we sometimes can barely understand each other). I know, I watched Indonesian soap operas and we actually needed subtitles. xD

Well then. I'm not celebrating Halloween because it is ungodly. :/

That's what my parents think. I am a Christian too, but I see no harm in dressing up and Trick-or-Treating.

My husband's parents were the same way when he was growing up. He wouldn't even dress up tonight to hand out candy outside our church.

I personally love Halloween. To be honest, trick-or-treating has its roots in Christianity. Instead of candy, people used to give sweet bread to beggars who would come to their door, as penance for their own sins. & to think we consider it "ungodly" nowadays . . . how time changes things . . .