Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

@Spritzie, I'm honestly not sure if I've ever just had plain black tea. Is that weird?

If you've had regular brewed tea, that's black tea. There's I believe, technically, 3 types of tea. Black (which is the most commonly used), green, and white.

If you've had regular brewed tea, that's black tea. There's I believe, technically, 3 types of tea. Black (which is the most commonly used), green, and white.

Ah, I always forget that's called black tea. I typically prefer hot tea to iced tea and I really enjoy green tea. Never had white tea, I don't think

I don't like the flavor of green tea, and I've never had white tea. White tea is less common, I guess they can only get the leaves a certain time of year, when the tea leaves have a white fuzz (not mold).

Oh, and in case you're wondering, I only know this because I took a tour of the Celestial Seasonings tea factory in Boulder, CO. :laughingsmiley:

Heh-heh, that's super-cool! I've never gotten to tour any factories or anything like that. Even on field trips all we ever did was go to historical places, like town homesteads and things . . .

My sister and I went. (She lives semi-near Boulder.) It's totally free. :D And it's cool, because no matter where in the world/country you see Celestial Seasonings tea, it all comes from Colorado. Everything is done there, from making it, packaging, shipping, storage.

Spritzie, I saw the snow in colorodo on the weather channel this morning and it looked like there was already a lot of snow, 5 inches by this morning? Have fun with that. I'll just enjoy my nice sunny and 65 degree weather here :whistle:

:mellow: Don't remind me. I'm trying to forget it's out there. As of this morning, and when I walked to the other building at 9am, there was only snow on the grass and cars, it wasn't sticking to the pavement yet.

Hmph. It's currently 30 degrees, with a 10 MPH wind.

I can't wait for snow <3 Just found these two photos of Maribor in winter:

6199096.jpg

This is taken from Pohorje, directly from the skiing course :) This is where the Golden Fox skiing competitions is every year, if you happen to heard to of it.

1317401389359732.jpg

And this one is taken from Kalvarija, a hill that's more in the center. All way back you can see Pohorje.

Ain't it just magical? :wub_anim:

Edited by LoveBee

LE GASP! They have that much flavor?

I must know the names!

Oh gosh :D I remember only few flavours: milk, nutella, honey, white chocolate, kiwi, red orange (the BEST), champange, chocolate mint and cheesecake. Portions are really big, so we decided (with my classmates) we'll each take a medium portion and then we'll pass it to each other so we'd taste as many as possible. I tasted all of the above except champagne, because I was already too full :) Oooh yummy gelato :icecream:

Edit: almost forgot the amazing dark chocolate, chocolate with almonds & coconut (tasted like raffaello <3)

I don't know why but I think some addictions can be positive. Not drugs or anything close to that. For instance, makeup. I'm totally addicted to makeup. It creases and it fades on me but I really don't mind. It's more like playtime for me when I put it on than dressing up and looking all foofoo.

Oh gosh :D I remember only few flavours: milk, nutella, honey, white chocolate, kiwi, red orange (the BEST), champange, chocolate mint and cheesecake. Portions are really big, so we decided (with my classmates) we'll each take a medium portion and then we'll pass it to each other so we'd taste as many as possible. I tasted all of the above except champagne, because I was already too full :) Oooh yummy gelato :icecream:

Edit: almost forgot the amazing dark chocolate, chocolate with almonds & coconut (tasted like raffaello <3)

Oh man, I've always wanted to try gelato! Is it sweeter and richer than regular ice cream, like I've been told? Also, can you only get it in Italy?

^ No, I see gelato being sold at the supermarket sometimes.

I actually have a pint of mango gelato in the freezer. It's like, really rich and if I didn't have such a big dinner I'd probably be having some right now.

:woot: Brand names! I need brand names! Lol (I'm super-excited at any small chance to try gelato without leaving the country

The place where my dad works sells gelato. They have a lot of flavors: Pumpkin pie, cherry cheesecake, oreo, and other kinds. Coconut gelato is my favorite.

And here's a good brand name

talenti_6-pak_lg.jpg

Talenti has really good coconut gelato.

It's my week off school this week. I have to go back in Monday, though, while my brother and sister get not only that day off but Tuesday as well! :angry: Normally I don't like being off at the same time as them, but I don't feel like going back to school, it's such hard work, and I have PE on Monday! I hate PE!

For me, tomorrow is my last day of school!!! *celebrates*

But I still have to go back to school during the school holidays 3 days a week for band practices! Have to prepare for next year you know!

How can you hate PE Jess? I like PE; it's always my favorite time of the day!

I'm not good at PE. I don't have a lot of friends, so I'm not good with working with others. And I don't get to do lots when in ball games like football. And then I just can't be bothered. Also, I think it's embarrassing, especially how my PE jumper is a bit too small (Mum STILL hasn't gotten me a new one) and I have to pull it down so I won't look silly showing my trousers up at my waist. And how the jumper sort of folds over, it's hard to describe. Also, it's at the end of the day, and I want to get home sooner, so I end up in a rush to get changed and try and fit everything in my bag. I'm dreading year 11 when I'll have to do that last thing on a Friday. And I'll have three lessons of Music before then, like I do now, so I'll enjoy the morning, but not want to have the afternoon.

For me, tomorrow is my last day of school!!! *celebrates*

But I still have to go back to school during the school holidays 3 days a week for band practices! Have to prepare for next year you know!

How can you hate PE Jess? I like PE; it's always my favorite time of the day!

Agree. It's not SYF next year though, at least! :D

So drama = no practise! :D