Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Well the obvious chain letters don't scare me, but I used to have this weird fear of ghosts when I was younger, so any chain letter that involved ghosts coming for you always made me scared.

I confronted my fear by watching Ghost Hunters. It actually worked, even though it provided proof that ghosts exist. xD

The worst chain letters are on youtube, no lies....

see yah later khaos :D

And I am watching ghostbusters on youtube now :laughingsmiley:

Who you gonna call? GHOSTBUSTERS!

The worst chain letters are on youtube, no lies....

I know what you mean

COPY THIS ON 10 OTHER VIDEOS, COVER YOUR MOUTH, CLOSE YOUR EYES, COUNT TO TEN, LOOK IN YOUR HAND, YOUR CRUSHES NAME WILL BE THERE TOTALLY WERKS <3

I never found Scooby scary at all. It's courage the cowardly dog that gave me the creeps.

And I only watched Ghost Hunters at night...it's the only time its on.

COPY THIS ON 10 OTHER VIDEOS, COVER YOUR MOUTH, CLOSE YOUR EYES, COUNT TO TEN, LOOK IN YOUR HAND, YOUR CRUSHES NAME WILL BE THERE TOTALLY WERKS <3

That one was horribly unrealistic...., and really werks..... :P

I know what you mean

Another one:

1. Say your crushes name 3 times

2. Say your mom's name three times

3. Send this to 18968968458640506085658 other videos in the next 143 minutes and the nearest friday will be the best day of your life

4. Press F6 when your done and your crushes name will appear on the screen

And scary ones always end in "Sorry dont wanna die"

The Youtube chain letters are stupid. Chain letters in general are really stupid. I don't get why people still pass them around. It was more acceptable seven years ago...even then, it was still pretty annoying.

Also, stuff like "reblog this or your mom will die in 492 seconds" or "reblog this or this creepy girl is going to be behind you" on tumblr is also pretty annoying. I hate seeing that crap pop up on my dash -_-

Ive never seen that because i dont have a tumblr.

Anyways, I saw this video about a baby minding his own buisness playing, and someone goes up to him and kicks him 2 feet high. If that was real, then ... Ugh. It made me cry. Why is it legal that people mistreat other people for money or popularity?

capture13p.png

Wow. O.O My friends are stalking me x.x

Anyways, a post on tumblr made Oldneo full of people. I like it better with less people because everyone knew each other.

EDIT: Just realized I dont have that much friends

It doesn't have viruses, unless you're talking about how it's like a secret site and whatnot and people don't want others to join...

Nope...definitely full of malware. *wink wink*

Plus its not really age appropriate for a lot of people on TDN.

Sorry, a few pages back you guys were talking about oral.

Yea, well. I'm gonna fail mine. The teacher asked me who my favourite family member was. THATS LIKE ASKING A MOTHER WHO HER FAVOURITE KID IS. I started off going "Well, my family is a whole, so you cannot expect em to pick out a "favourite". After all..." and she was like NO, I MEANT YOUR FAVOURITE FAMILY MEMBER. In the end I talked about closest. It was so bad.

And then Chinese oral? I screwed it up. I did so badly the first thing I did when I walked out of that exam hall was cry. Something you should know about me - I don't cry. Hadly ever. I something bad happens, I laugh it off. When you I failed my physics 60% test, I just was slightl shocked, then shook it off. I. DON'T. CRY. But I screwed up so, so bad. My chinese is terrible already, but we had to describe a photograph. I mean, it was VERY pixelated, black and white, blurry. How was I supposed to know that the floor was WET. It didn;t even look wet, just SHINY. And if there's a guy in the MIDDLE of the picture, holding his CROTCH, do you expect me to talk about the floor? Even when she asked em if there was anything special, I just blanked out. That's it. And she was like "why do you think this guy is holding his jeans up" WHO HOLDS THEIR JEANS UP AT THEIR CROTCH. I hate school. She prompted me like 50 million times, and I just wanted to GET AWAY because I was so... URGH. I was terrible. I spoke in ENGLISH.

Oral sucks. I failed last year. I never want to speak a word of chinese again. asdfghjkl

not age appropriate.... I was just curious, oh and lots of people on this thread, and could someone tell my the formula for post # to # of posts needed to apply for pet lending?

The not-so-wonderful adventures of oral tests...

Tumblr is definitely not age-appropriate for everyone. I have had some NSFW content show up on my dash several times and obviously I can't talk about it here :P

anyway

I never want to read that mythology book I was tested on earlier today ever again. I'm probably going to have to refer to it several times because apparently we're reading the Odyssey later on this year. Supposedly it's all about Odysseus and honestly, I haven't the slightest clue on who he is. o.0

EDIT: Well, I'm gonna get off the computer for tonight. Good night everyone :)