Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Holy crap, I'm gone for 12 hours and I have one or two sig requests. *proceeds to open up the GIMP*

I'll put them up if/when I finish all of them. :)

Anyway, I've never gotten any of my wishes granted by the well. I never really bothered with that anyway.

Rach, i thought "Halfway Decent Productions" was dead. Do people PM you for sig requests? :P

(sorry if it says it somewhere, I have sigs disabled)

Anyway, what would you do if you got the avatar? Would you make a topic and flaunt and help other people? Or keep it to yourself?

(BTW, how many people exactly have the the avatar?)

Yes, it is, but like, two people were requesting sigs via the HOP several pages back. You probably missed it.

I wanna start another stand but I'm afraid it'll fail like Halfway Decent Productions :|

Also, I got a new pair of shades earlier today (well...two, actually) and this particular pair's lenses are smudgy already bluhhhhh

That's a little too over-the-top. :P

Maybe something simple like "Graphics by Pyrope" or something like that but I don't exactly know who else wants graphics sooooo yeah I'll hold off for now.

Apparently no one wanted to settle for halfway decent graphics. That name totally did not work out as well as I thought it would. *sniff*

For this topic, of course! With this topic, we'll soon have nothing to talk about, so its best we bring up a good topic now. :P

(And you're weclome. :))

Anyone find it wierd that if someone says, "You are welcome" it doesnt sound the same as, "You're welcome"? xD

Argh, no one's giving me RP ideas in my topic. :sad01_anim:

I never really noticed any pronunciation differences between "you're welcome" and "you are welcome" up until now. o.o I guess it's something I don't really think about a lot.

Okay, topics. I just had a pack of peanut butter crackers and they were delish. No? Okay, I had some pretzel M&Ms and a Snickers bar and took a 45-minute nap and then skipped dinner because I was too tired to eat anything else.

Or we could talk about sunglasses.

I rested for 12 hours or more, and I feel extremely active for the late night.

Pretzel M&M's? I've yet to try those. My favourite kind of M&M's were those Crispy M&M's. I wonder if they still make these?

Hmm....

THIS.

Me: Im not going to sleep, im just going to lay down.

Mom: But take your glasses off!

Me: fine i'll take 'em off, but im not going to sleep.

5 mins later..

Me: *snores*

Mom: -.-'

I'm not sure how I should respond to that. o.o

I just realized something...it's been a few days since school started and I still haven't finished one of my summer assignments. :D I have a feeling I'm the only person in that class who didn't finish it.

Oh riiiight. I finished one assignment the day before school started and never even bothered to finish the assignment I mentioned in my previous post.

Needless to say, my teacher is somewhat miffed about that. I'm surprised she hasn't called home yet. :P

No worries! I'll just skim the book and pretend like I actually read everything I needed to read like a good slacker/procrastinator does ;)

Ooh, or I could copy the answers from a friend who's in that class! I'll get extra slacker points that way. :3

I used to not like doing summer assignments since it kills the summer. I always read at least 15, 20, or 25 something pages a day at least for summer reading, just to prove that I'm not slacking off during the summer when I was in high school.

capture12t.png

o_O

Anyways..

I should make a topic about slacker points. I'd be, like, the king. :king:

Hey, a book that i had to read but not do a report, what i did was i read a different book with about the same amount of pages that i actually liked. Locked in my room. And i said i read it. :king:

capture12t.png

o_O

Anyways..

I should make a topic about slacker points. I'd be, like, the king. :king:

Hey, a book that i had to read but not do a report, what i did was i read a different book with about the same amount of pages that i actually liked. Locked in my room. And i said i read it. :king:

When was this screengrab taken to be honest? Maybe I was the anonymous user at the moment (or was it Rach?).

:O

Where can you change the board theme!??!

(Neomysterion, i joined mario party forum, i will try to stay active :))

It was taken like, three minutes before i posted. I think the anon was Rach.

There's a dropdown list at the very bottom of the page that says "Splat," IP.Board Mobile" or "IP.Board."

Click on one of those theme names and your theme will be changed.

And I don't know if I was viewing the thread while 11 guests were also present...if so then I obviously wasn't looking at the bottom of the page.