Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I'm sorry, but there really aren't any Baby Neopet mixes. All Baby Neopet clothes are meant for Baby Neopets only, and Baby Neopets can't wear clothes and outfits that grown up Neopets can wear. :(

I just wondered... How do people mix two colors together to paint their pets?

I do this with my Draik. Currently, she's painted Desert, but in the past I've painted her Christmas and Royal Girl for the clothes. She currently has on jewelry from the Royal Girl color (Bracelets and earrings), as well as Desert.

4.png

I had my Kacheek (which is now a Flotsam) crosspainted before. I'm wanting to do a crosspaint for my Poogle (Pirate/Faerie) as I've mentioned earlier. Looks like I'm going to have to save quite a bit of NP for both paintbrushes, especially the Pirate one. Or I could just try and get lucky from Anchor Management. :laughingsmiley:

My Kacheek started out Blue but was almost immediately painted Yellow with one of the starter PBs. She was eventually painted Christmas, then Striped and was then morphed into a Faerie Flotsam.

I felt kinda stupid about doing that at first because striped PBs are worth nearly 90k, but now I don't regret it as much. (My Flotsam is one of my permanent pets, and really, who would want a very badly-named Faerie pet in the first place?)

I couldn't be anymore excited about Heroes of Might and Magic 6. The release date changed again, so this is a good oppurtunity for me to learn patience.

And man oh man, when I go to pick it up I'm going to wear this

A black shirt with a demon on it. I normally don't wear it in public but gotta show some Inferno love

Basic jeans

My ratty old sneakers

The shirt really is the only thing that'll make other people picking up(if anyone else does)say "Woah, she's and Inferno girl!"

I really get into character when I play Heroes of Might and Magic. I know that it's just a game, but I'd rather get into character and have fun than be stuck in a miserable world, cuz let's face it the world is a miserable place at times. My mom says "gaming is your hobby, not a "special interest"because you can seperate and put it down to go to school and take responsiblities."

Speaking of responsibilty I got my first job!!!!!!!

Congrats on your new job! What will you be doing?

I will be babysitting my mom's boyfriends 10 year old daughter. This little girl is anything but a brat. I hung out with her for about 2 hours and when they left she said to her dad"I didn't have enough time to talk to Nahemah!"

Actually Khaos, her name's Naamah or something. I was never fond of babysitting myself, it's too much for me.

I don't have any experience babysitting because a.) well, I was never really all that interested in it to begin with; b.) no one I know ever needs a babysitter and c.) it's just not the right job for me. :/

Honestly, I'd rather do lawn work and/or cleaning than babysitting. I'm probably one of the only people out there who actually likes cleaning- it's a great stress reliever for me.

I baby-sat a few times when I was younger. Nothing big. Once it was 5 boys, with the youngest in diapers, but the oldest was a year older than me. :laughingsmiley: A couple other times, I watched a couple girls that were 10 and 7, and once their 2 male cousins that were the same age.

Actually Khaos, her name's Naamah or something. I was never fond of babysitting myself, it's too much for me.

I knew I'd have to tell you guys my real name eventually. My real name is Samantha. I just really hate my real name and really like Succubi.

I really hate my real name too. :/

If I thought about it much earlier, I would want people to refer to me by my middle name or by a fake name. Unfortunately, everyone I know online and offline refers to me by my real name or a certain derivative of it. I tried thinking of nicknames for myself several times but they never caught on. :(

I still call people what they actually want to be called, I never really use my real name on most sites.

I do this with my Draik. Currently, she's painted Desert, but in the past I've painted her Christmas and Royal Girl for the clothes. She currently has on jewelry from the Royal Girl color (Bracelets and earrings), as well as Desert.

4.png

I love your customization, she looks beautiful. Usually I don't like draik wings, but the desert wings actually look better. I'm struggling between painting my royal draik faerie, or leaving her as is.. I love the royal draik eye, but I love the faerie wings too.. I can't decide!

I suppose that I won a dress like that one from the Wonderclaw with that free token I scored for being in the Altador Cup this year. It could of gone well on my Grey Jetsam due to the silver colour, but I decided that Nifuel would be more of a tomboy with the sad street punk outfit she currently has on.

I really hate my real name too. :/

If I thought about it much earlier, I would want people to refer to me by my middle name or by a fake name. Unfortunately, everyone I know online and offline refers to me by my real name or a certain derivative of it. I tried thinking of nicknames for myself several times but they never caught on. :(

I don't mind my real name, the only issue I have with it is that nearly everyone my entire life has mispronounced it. I finally quit caring and answer to pretty much anything.

I love your customization, she looks beautiful. Usually I don't like draik wings, but the desert wings actually look better. I'm struggling between painting my royal draik faerie, or leaving her as is.. I love the royal draik eye, but I love the faerie wings too.. I can't decide!

Thank you :D I loved the eye color on the Royal Draik, but the shape of the eyes was just too weird to me. Her final color is going to be Faerie. I'll actually be painting her Faerie next Thursday, on her birthday.