Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I think I was around 100 points away from getting the Feed Florg av for the newer version of the game.

I guess it wouldn't hurt to try getting the avatar, but then again, it's been a while since I last played Feed Florg :P

I would of preferred darker wings on your Usul, but it still looks beautiful nonetheless. ;)

I remember getting 2714 points in Feed Florg a long time ago, but I can't anymore. Maybe TNT changed the mechanics for the game while I was on hiatus due to my old laptop crashing (Feb. 2007 - Jul. 2010).

That must of been a while ago. You'd be lucky to get three hundred now!

Yeah, your Usul does need darker wings. You know those Dark Princess Wings? They would look just fine on your Neopet! :D

The thing is though is that I create story lines and personalities for my pets. Asikai was a dark princess but now she has turned light. I just don't want to repaint her because Shadow paint brushes are kinda expensive. I love creating story lines. I also bought my Gnorbu a Fall outfit and bought my Techo an asparagus scarf and a TNT shirt, he looks so cute.

Thank you for your suggestion though ^_^

UPDATE: I just painted my Ogrin Cloud!!!! I've always wanted a Cloud pet yay!

Congrats on your Cloud Ogrin. :D My favorite cloud pet was the Jubjub I used to have. I think they're beyond adorable.

I agree spritzie, a cloud jubjub is the best cloud on neopets(for my opinion) even thought that i don't know what would happen if an ice jubjub changed into magma at the magma pool,LOL *curios* :D

Congrats on your Cloud Ogrin. :D My favorite cloud pet was the Jubjub I used to have. I think they're beyond adorable.

Cloud Jubjub's are probably the cutest pets ever created cause they are little clouds haha. I love them!

I love Cloud Jubjubs, as well as Mutant and Coconut Jubjubs. Those three colours are pretty much the only ones of that species that I actually like. :P

I do have a red Jubjub on one of my sides though. I guess when I was making the pet I didn't really care all that much about species and more about the name.

I love Jubjubs. They're one of my favorites. My Rainbow Jubjub was actually the 2nd pet I ever created nearly 9 years ago. I currently have a Rainbow, Coconut, and Christmas one. I might have another Cloud, and a Desert one. I haven't decided yet.

Forever21 is my favorite store now. I got some wicked cute stuff from them today. Now all that's left is my Torrid package since I got the Deb and Forever21 ones.

I'M SO EXCITED ABOUT MY RAMONES SHIRT AND PLAID JACKET!!!!!!!!!!!

I've only been in Forever 21 two or three times, but they have a lot of cool, fashionable, inexpensive stuff. I have a necklace from there. :D

bluh, this reminds me that I need to do school clothes and supply shopping sometime soon, because school starts in 2 weeks :|

I've only been in Forever 21 two or three times, but they have a lot of cool, fashionable, inexpensive stuff. I have a necklace from there. :D

bluh, this reminds me that I need to do school clothes and supply shopping sometime soon, because school starts in 2 weeks :|

School starts for me next week. I also like Urban Outfitters. Not their clothes but their jewelry and makeup selection.

:whisper:I think Javi is getting girly girled out:whisper:

I went to Urban Outfitters last week and got a shirt and skirt from there. The skirt is cream-coloured and ruffly, and the shirt is grey and has a cheeseburger on it. :o)

The shirt I got is actually a mens' small, which fits surprisingly well. c:

I love fashion. It's a hobby and a lifestyle. I don't obey trends but I definatly enjoy having a personal style. I'm a plus size, but I don't hide behind baggy clothes. I like curve hugging, form fitting things. I'm happy with how I look.

Ughh, this fashion conversation is killing me, anyway, since where on the topic of clothes, i just got 2 more HCO shirts, and one A&F shirt :rolleyes_anim:

I love fashion too, and I want to design fashion when I get older. :D

Having a personal style is always good but sometimes I worry that I'm not unique or something like that.

I think that I dressed the uniquest (compared to other students in the grade, anyway) around the 1st semester of grade 8, where I was obsessed with dressing nerdily businesslike for a while. (I was mainly obsessed with wearing collared shirts...especially with cardigans.)

(Sorry, I love talking about fashion and clothes. :P)

Guess this is a good time for me to jump in. I've been trying to be more fashion-forward. I finally got my hair cut today. It's been long for about a year now & I finally cut it to shoulder length & have bangs again o_O It's definitely taking some getting used to but I figured I could use a new look, starting my second-to-last year of college & all . . . well, for a bachelor's degree anyway

I love fashion too, and I want to design fashion when I get older. :D

Having a personal style is always good but sometimes I worry that I'm not unique or something like that.

I think that I dressed the uniquest (compared to other students in the grade, anyway) around the 1st semester of grade 8, where I was obsessed with dressing nerdily businesslike for a while. (I was mainly obsessed with wearing collared shirts...especially with cardigans.)

(Sorry, I love talking about fashion and clothes. :P)

My dream job is to be a plus size model. I'm probably too short though.

One last thing to say on this matter;

I could never be a good model- it has nothing to do with size, instead it's because I hate it when other people take my picture. Even when I take pictures of myself, I always tend to look really derpy in them :P

Imagine if I got into modelling and I looked like an awkward derp in every picture. D:

There. Now you can change the topic. ;)

School starts for me next week. I also like Urban Outfitters. Not their clothes but their jewelry and makeup selection.

:whisper:I think Javi is getting girly girled out:whisper:

That's why, but I was just kidding. <_<

So what should we change the subject to?

Ooh, i know, lets talk about how 85% of all people's first username here was the same as their neo name! :D