Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

For me and getting onto a page on Neopets, I sometimes have to refresh once or twice to get it to work.

I thought that TNT fixed that glitch already. :P

By the way, nice to see you here at TDN after a while JB.

Wait, it's not just my internet that Neo is going wonky? :O

Though, I'm having trouble with Facebook and deviantart as well...so maybe that's just me.

Google+ seems to be working fine though xD

So I'm wondering if it's a problem with Chrome that's making internet go kablooey...But I go on my side accounts on firefox xD

I'll try Firefox on my laptop after I get off work this afternoon and see if the issues are the same. (I don't have FF at work right now.)

I don't have any issues with Facebook, except that it's slow on my work computer.

hmm, firefox is alternatively normal speed and just as slow as chrome, so I'm not really sure what's going on. But I'm hoping that if this is a Chrome problem, it gets fixed really soon :P

I love Chrome. It's very simple and clean. (I don't like tons of options and such on my browser, so it's perfect for me. My husband likes a bunch of junk, so he prefers Firefox.) And it runs the quickest on all my computers.

I use Chrome, and it works better than Internet Explorer.

I used Chrome since Internet Explorer has a scrolling glitch for the Neopets flash games.

Ahhh! Today has to be the most awesome day I've had in forever.

I got the Lenny Conundrum avatar today. (And a 2nd place trophy for it, which means I was in the first 25)

Then I was able to trade 2 of my Wonderclaw items (One I had several of and one I didn't really care about) for the Hand Carved Candle Dress for Aitvara.

Then I got to paint Aitvara Desert. (And she'll be painted Faerie this weekend.)

And now:

Woohoo!

Congratulations! Aitvara now has increased Endurance!!!

*** SUPER BONUS - You went up 3 points!! ***

Ahhh! Today has to be the most awesome day I've had in forever.

I got the Lenny Conundrum avatar today. (And a 2nd place trophy for it, which means I was in the first 25)

Then I was able to trade 2 of my Wonderclaw items (One I had several of and one I didn't really care about) for the Hand Carved Candle Dress for Aitvara.

Then I got to paint Aitvara Desert. (And she'll be painted Faerie this weekend.)

And now:

Woohoo!

Congratulations! Aitvara now has increased Endurance!!!

*** SUPER BONUS - You went up 3 points!! ***

1: I already had the avatar two times, but not silver! Good job! :)

2: I wouldn't care much. I'm sure you loved it. :P

3: No fair! I want that to happen...well, at least get a Draik first, then paint him Desert.

4: Once again, I don't care about the BD.

All in all, I'm jealous.

Endurance went up by 3? The most points I get for my pet's stats is 2 so far. Lucky you Spritzie! :king:

Lucky you indeed!! :D Hopefully i can borrow some of that luck for Better than You...this is a game i can actually sorta play!! ^_^

I'm upset with the games on TNT right now. For some reason, there's a lot more video-based ads, which severely deplete my internet. By the time the ad is loaded & done playing, the game is super sluggish & impossible to play for us stupid satellite internet users :(

Amen to that. xD

Also, Manta, Syrin, Ryan, we need to keep the Pokemon RP topic open, its been empty since June 30. :P

Glad someone shares in my pain.

Whoops! I'll hop over there (I may have been last post, but I'll check) & add something to the convo

EDIT: I did add something so hopefully we can keep it going :)

How long did it take to make that LEGO Fire Mario? If you could ever take a picture of it, I'd like to see it! :D

How do you take a picture of it and put it on the computer? :/

Lets just say... A WHILE.

Well, do you have either a webcam or a camera?

If you have a camera, it has to have come with a USB cable. On one end of the cable, there's a slot in the camera where the cable goes and on the other end of the cable, there's a USB connector which goes in your computer's USB drive. (This usually happens but) eventually something will open asking if you'd like to transfer your picture.

If you have a webcam, open up the webcam program and take a shot of it.

Then (assuming you have either a webcam or camera) upload it to the image host of your choice (tinypic, photobucket, etc) and post it here. :D

Unless it's like a screenshot of something. You have to hit Prt Sc on Windows (if I remember correctly, it's been awhile since I last used a Windows computer) or do cmd+shift+3 on Mac then upload to tinypic, photobucket, etc.