Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Nevermind! I'm happy again! I really love this little guy....he's so cute and almost child-like. I don't view him as well....you know what I mean, but he's cute look at and very entertaining to watch. Just doting on him verbally is so much fun!

I can't believe we DREW with roo island!! what the freak

Those Rooligans surely knew how to mess with us, but I'm going to make sure that us Darigans don't end up having a draw against Tyrannia.

I'm still dying for the AC Finals, got to get myself in top gear!

I'm actually a little sad now that i'm gonna be gone all of next week...I'm gonna miss my chance to really play out and help. (not that i did too much in the first place :rolleyes_anim: ) But i'm confident that we can keep going!! :D

WOOO DC

I'm actually a little sad now that i'm gonna be gone all of next week...I'm gonna miss my chance to really play out and help. (not that i did too much in the first place :rolleyes_anim: ) But i'm confident that we can keep going!! :D

WOOO DC

You get to go somewhere out of state???!!! Lucky!!!!! I have to go to Summer school and deal with a bunch of bratty children! My brother gets to go to California???!! Oi hyvin....elinika imaista arvostaa etta :sad02:

You get to go somewhere out of state???!!! Lucky!!!!! I have to go to Summer school and deal with a bunch of bratty children! My brother gets to go to California???!! Oi hyvin....elinika imaista arvostaa etta :sad02:

well, i guess if you count upstate new york as separate from long island, yeah xD (It might as well be :laughingsmiley: )

Aww, i'm sorry :( What language is that? :O

I'm just ready for July 8-9, July 12-16, and Jul 30- August 5. THOSE are all of my sweet vacations! :laughingsmiley:

well, i guess if you count upstate new york as separate from long island, yeah xD (It might as well be :laughingsmiley: )

Aww, i'm sorry :( What language is that? :O

Finnish. It translates into Oh well life sucks like that. That's actually my second language.

oh lol i didn't know rooligans were so hardcore at YYB :laughingsmiley:

Finnish? That's awesome!! :O I wish i knew a second language.

Can you teach me some basic Finnish greetings? :D

oh lol i didn't know rooligans were so hardcore at YYB :laughingsmiley:

Finnish? That's awesome!! :O I wish i knew a second language.

Can you teach me some basic Finnish greetings? :D

I sure can!

Hei(Hello)

Kuinka aari sinulle(How are you?)

Mika on ylos?(What is up?)

There you go!

Those are pretty cool! :D

I have a friend who tried to teach my Spanish... turns out, he only taught me the bad words :laughingsmiley:

I got miffed that Tyrannia pwned us Darigans and pushed us down to sixth place!

Also, great job on the Finnish greetings Succubus, I feel like I'm learning the language already.

I used to have summer school back when I was still at the collaborative in first or second grade.

I didn't mind it even though I was a small child then, but I'm lucky I didn't have to go during my middle and high school years.

If you get summer school where I live, you're forced to pay for it, which is a pain on the student's family budget and summer plans.

Okay guys, how do I handle this. So you all know I am madly in love with this guy right? Well, I was watching a youtube video and there was a link that said "Fans! Feel free to contact me here!" and I was estatic. I almost peed my pants even though I had gone to the bathroom 2 minutes ago! So I registered an account on his fan site and I got an e-mail that read "Hi Naamah!" and I was like "Oh my God! He emailed me already???!!!!" I opened it and it said "You are awaiting his approval!" Even if I didn't get his approval, I know he's been really stressed out, so I would've kept that in mind that he probably can't handle the load at the moment. I GOT APPROVED!!!!!!! I really want to send him a fan mail but I'm very scared to. He is very nice and sweet when it comes to his fan base, but I don't want to add to his current stress. Should I fan mail him or not? Should I wait until he's all better?

My mom was insanley nasty about it. I was telling her about this and she said "Sit down, your hyperventalating!" so I sat down and told her more and she was like "Nope! I don't want to here about it anymore!" so I started crying and sad "Well you obviously were never anybody's cheerleader/fan girl." I've been so scared she'd tell my therepast how much I love and dote on him. I feel like every body thinks I see him as being attractive in that way, when I he's just something nice to look at, something entertaining to watch on stage, he's almost child or pet-like. My mom said "I'm starting to worry that you are obsessed with him." I am most certainly not! If I were obsessed, I'd get jealous of other fans and be very nasty about them.

My stomach gets sick everytime I think about him. He's going through crisis. All he needs is the love, support and if you can hugs from his fans. I really truley love him!

Okay guys, how do I handle this. So you all know I am madly in love with this guy right? Well, I was watching a youtube video and there was a link that said "Fans! Feel free to contact me here!" and I was estatic. I almost peed my pants even though I had gone to the bathroom 2 minutes ago! So I registered an account on his fan site and I got an e-mail that read "Hi Naamah!" and I was like "Oh my God! He emailed me already???!!!!" I opened it and it said "You are awaiting his approval!" Even if I didn't get his approval, I know he's been really stressed out, so I would've kept that in mind that he probably can't handle the load at the moment. I GOT APPROVED!!!!!!! I really want to send him a fan mail but I'm very scared to. He is very nice and sweet when it comes to his fan base, but I don't want to add to his current stress. Should I fan mail him or not? Should I wait until he's all better?

My mom was insanley nasty about it. I was telling her about this and she said "Sit down, your hyperventalating!" so I sat down and told her more and she was like "Nope! I don't want to here about it anymore!" so I started crying and sad "Well you obviously were never anybody's cheerleader/fan girl." I've been so scared she'd tell my therepast how much I love and dote on him. I feel like every body thinks I see him as being attractive in that way, when I he's just something nice to look at, something entertaining to watch on stage, he's almost child or pet-like. My mom said "I'm starting to worry that you are obsessed with him." I am most certainly not! If I were obsessed, I'd get jealous of other fans and be very nasty about them.

My stomach gets sick everytime I think about him. He's going through crisis. All he needs is the love, support and if you can hugs from his fans. I really truley love him!

it sounds like you could use better support in your life. You need people who won't judge you or laugh at your choises just because they don't necessarily understand them. I for one am a little bit disgusted at how youve been treated. Good thing you have us!

It also seems to me youve become a bit paranoid about talking to people or telling them what's on your mind because of their bad reactions, and that's okay but it's certainly not helping your situation/self esteem. I think you should just say "forget them" and carry on with whatever makes you happy.

I hope Im not jumping to conclusions or assuming to know you better than I do. Im just trying to help, but feel free to ignore me if Im totally off track

it sounds like you could use better support in your life. You need people who won't judge you or laugh at your choises just because they don't necessarily understand them. I for one am a little bit disgusted at how youve been treated. Good thing you have us!

It also seems to me youve become a bit paranoid about talking to people or telling them what's on your mind because of their bad reactions, and that's okay but it's certainly not helping your situation/self esteem. I think you should just say "forget them" and carry on with whatever makes you happy.

I hope Im not jumping to conclusions or assuming to know you better than I do. Im just trying to help, but feel free to ignore me if Im totally off track

It really sucks because when I told her clearly that I'm not upset that he's married. I'm just happy he's not alone. So she said "He's never been alone, he's probably always had a girlfriend" I also told her that I don't see him as a "symbol"(if you get what I mean) and she said "Well why are you upset he's married?" When I just said I'm not. He's just something cute to look at and watch. It's good he has someone to live with him forever. He'll get hugs everytime he ask for one.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I just posted on his wall on Facebook!!!!!! Everytime he logs on, he says good morning to his fans. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Guess what, guys? I bought a sword today!! And now I'm broke. But check it out!! :wub_anim:

202305.jpg

crappy webcam picture is crappy, but it's so pretty! :D

No more NC for me though, until i get a job :P

I just noticed something....when I listen to my voice message thing on my phone I sound like a man :ohno: The lead singer for The 69 Eyes sounds more femmine than me!

Whenever I listen to recordings of my voice, I think I sound too high-pitched and like a girl. Well, what can I expect when I'm ranting during the practice round of the AC and I'm purposely exaggerating everything? (I'm actually listening to that right now. Lots of OMGs, button mashing, gum-smacking, and overly exaggerated voices in there. xD)

Oh, and Manta, that is an awesome sword. C:

lol i always sound more high pitched in recordings than i expect to sound xDD

OH man i just realized - I forgot to eat dinner!! *facepalm*

Thank youuuuu!! :D I wish i had a better picture of it xD

lol i always sound more high pitched in recordings than i expect to sound xDD

I always sound so much more ghetto, country. I say can't like CAINT. Like can't mixed with ain't. It's funny and weird :laughingsmiley:

The joys of being southern and going to the school in the ghetto! :)