Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

awww he sounds great :]

I always obsess over guys in bands and stuff too even if its unlikely to happen. It just might happen if you believe it enough, that's the only way it just might happen.

But ew, I would expect a therapist to be a bit supportive, and never rude.

Im sorry!

awww he sounds great :]

I always obsess over guys in bands and stuff too even if its unlikely to happen. It just might happen if you believe it enough, that's the only way it just might happen.

But ew, I would expect a therapist to be a bit supportive, and never rude.

Im sorry!

He's cute...black hair, dark mysterious eyes, milky white skin, he's a tiny thing(skinny), and he has so many tattoos. LOVE LOVE LOVE is in the air!!!!

I guess that's not exactly usually my type but I can toootally see the appeal. with an appearence like that you would expect like a tough guy who probably doesn't care about his fans but NOO this guy is like the total package. who is he, I want to google pictures too!

I guess that's not exactly usually my type but I can toootally see the appeal. with an appearence like that you would expect like a tough guy who probably doesn't care about his fans but NOO this guy is like the total package. who is he, I want to google pictures too!

Type in Hollywood Undead Deuce, he's awesome!

say worrdd I used to listen to Hollywood Undead all the timee I even saw them live and they stuck around after to take pictures with fans. but the thing is there were soo many girls tryina get on their tour bus it was kind of grossing me out

He's not that type. I like his "good guy" demenor. Awww!!!!!! I just wanna give him a bigggg hugggg!!!!!!!!

I need to revisit their music thank you for reminding me of their existence! Ive only hears swan songs, and when I saw them they had some new music that I didn't know, and now they have even more new music out omg

Please don't listen to American Tragedy. Deuce isn't singing for them anymore and the new guy sounds like an angry wet cat that had a labotomy.

OMG i freakin' luv textn lyke dis man, its so kewl.

I honestly, really, really, hate that. :P

That was random but I agree with you. That's why I don't text because when I read what people send me I can't barley decipher it.

Steeaaaaaaaaaaaak! I had an awesome steak for dinner, I barley ate it.

OMG i freakin' luv textn lyke dis man, its so kewl.

I honestly, really, really, hate that. :P

Who doesn't? I'm one of those few people who actually takes the time to use correct grammar and spelling (but sometimes I disregard capitalization) while texting. I admit to being a former user of "u" and "dis" and "dat" and the like, but only because I was in such a rush. I don't do that anymore, thank goodness.

Who doesn't? I'm one of those few people who actually takes the time to use correct grammar and spelling (but sometimes I disregard capitalization) while texting. I admit to being a former user of "u" and "dis" and "dat" and the like, but only because I was in such a rush. I don't do that anymore, thank goodness.

I used to, too.

But I found out some of the stuff that I texted ended up not making sense when I did that, so I stopped

Plus, now I can't cause of my iPod's stupid auto-correct :P

So after multiple years of TDNdom, I finally added a pic of myself... And I look like an idiot. ^_^

/Has nothing to say about the chatspeak convo thingamabober going on

By the way Ryan, You don't look bad at all in person. Cute squirrel plushie though. ;)

I was mad and dizzy that TDN was downed temporarily, I didn't want to be cooped up at JNF forever. D:

Now to clear my inbox just to keep the servers clean. ;)

So after multiple years of TDNdom, I finally added a pic of myself... And I look like an idiot. ^_^

You and your plushie look adorable ^_^

GUYS i'm so excited! Today's the 30th which means...I get my krawk tomorrow!! :D I moved my dari hissi over to my side account, which makes me sad, but i've been visiting my sides a lot more lately, so it should be fine :laughingsmiley:

By the way Ryan, You don't look bad at all in person. Cute squirrel plushie though. ;)

What he said.

I would have a picture of myself already, except i'm not thirteen yet, and all the pics of me on the computer is with a friend. no alone pics. :P

It's an awesome pic, Ryan. You and the plushie look great together!

& Javi, that's part of my problem. I posted an older picture because almost every other decent pic of me has other people in it & I'd feel weird trying to cut them out of it or something

Syrin, you're so pretty!! ^_^ I feel like I need something more classy than a GIMPed webcam picture now, hahaha :laughingsmiley:

Heh, thanks, Manta. My father-in-law took the picture (he's a master photographer & has a photography studio) as part of our wedding photos. That's one of my favorite ones, but it's almost a year old now, so I want to get a new picture up there.

& your picture looks super-cool, GIMP'ed or not (& I used GIMP all the time on my old pc)

Oh, so it's a legit professional picture :O That's awesome! :D I'd love to do a photoshoot...but I can't take pictures of myself. I wonder if any of my photography friends will do one for me :laughingsmiley:

TDN is just the greatest. I wish there were more things after Fantastic Members though, since that's what I'm aiming for next. Can't wait for my little star! :wub_anim:

Ryan, that's a really good pic :yes:

That squirrel is EPIC! :laughingsmiley:

Hey guys, guess who's about to write a story for the Neopian Times? :)