Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

To be honest, I couldn't live without the internet.

I'm shocked that we got Meridell today, I can't wait to show them who's boss in the rematch!

I hate texting. There's just something about it. Yesterday we went to go pick my dad up and my mom said "Naamah, send a text to your dad to let him know we're going to be late" and I said "Whyyyy?????? Can't I just call him instead?????" "Texting is so much easier Naamah." I said "Fine......" my brother said "Sam, you're not a proper American for not texting!"

I didn't know not liking something questioned my nationality. You learn something new every day.

I never text, it takes too much typing on the phone when you can talk to him/her instead. Plus my fingers are too big for the buttons (not that big).

I think it's really freakin' annoying when I tell my friends to call my home phone number and THEY SEND ME A TEXT INSTEAD like I tell them not to :grrr: And whenever my friends send texts to me, the guy who discovered grammar tosses and turns in his grave. :/ Seriously, their texts are laced with "dis" and "dat" and "u" and "wut" and "k" and whatnot...it's quite annoying.

oh geez i hate when people talk in chatspeak. my grandma texts like that, and it drives me CRAZY!!! I don't mind a missed capitalization here or there, but "u" and "2" drive me nuts :laughingsmiley:

See I love texting, but hate chatspeak in texts. Especially because my dad has started doing it. A "u" every once in a while is okay, but my dad will say "kewl" instead of cool which is stupid because it saves no space whatsoever and just makes him look silly

I hate texting. There's just something about it. Yesterday we went to go pick my dad up and my mom said "Naamah, send a text to your dad to let him know we're going to be late" and I said "Whyyyy?????? Can't I just call him instead?????" "Texting is so much easier Naamah." I said "Fine......" my brother said "Sam, you're not a proper American for not texting!"

I didn't know not liking something questioned my nationality. You learn something new every day.

AHHH!!! I gave away my real name!!! I lost my secret identity!!! My RL name is Samantha but please call me Naamah...I beg of you....

I think my main problem is that i dislike communicating with people :laughingsmiley: Ever since I quit playing Magic, I don't have a real life anymore :whistle:

I just don't like phone calls, I think they're awkward. I prefer in person, or texts/emails.

I hit rank 15 finally! :D Now to decide whether to try for rank 16, or to just be done with it.

I wish I had the time to rank up higher than Rank 1 . . . maybe next AC

I definitely prefer talking in person than on the phone, but texting or online will do.

Random topic change: It's 10am where I am but I'm finding myself wanting lunch. Does anybody else feel weird about eating lunch before 11?

I usually forget to eat when I'm busy, but it always felt weird to me back in middle school when my lunch was at like...10:30pm

Now, I just eat whenever. Opportunistic college student scavenger :laughingsmiley:

I usually forget to eat when I'm busy, but it always felt weird to me back in middle school when my lunch was at like...10:30pm

Now, I just eat whenever. Opportunistic college student scavenger :laughingsmiley:

"Opportunistic college student scavenger" is definitely becoming a part of my regular vocabulary now.

I usually don't eat unless I'm really REALLY hungry. I didn't eat much yesterday until I got my hands on a two plate Mexican dinner, I ate like a barbarian. That plate was clean!

I just went to look for food in our kitchen & I found summer sausage that my husband picked up for me. The problem is that it's not even remotely similar to the kind I usually get & it expires tomorrow . . . I need to stop sending him shopping without me.

Any suggestions on what I can do with it? Because I feel bad just throwing the whole thing away . . .

I just went to look for food in our kitchen & I found summer sausage that my husband picked up for me. The problem is that it's not even remotely similar to the kind I usually get & it expires tomorrow . . . I need to stop sending him shopping without me.

Any suggestions on what I can do with it? Because I feel bad just throwing the whole thing away . . .

How big are the sausages? If they're the size of Italian sausages, I'd just throw them on the grill, if they're the size of the tiny breakfast sausages, just throw on a stovepan. I'm a huge sausage person! Kielbasa is one of my favorites.

How big are the sausages? If they're the size of Italian sausages, I'd just throw them on the grill, if they're the size of the tiny breakfast sausages, just throw on a stovepan. I'm a huge sausage person! Kielbasa is one of my favorites.

It's the kind that is a "sausage log" with the skin wrapped around it and such. Like Hickory Farms has around Christmas time. The problem is you don't usually need to cook those, but this one would suggest otherwise . . . we do have coyotes or something that always howl at night that could probably eat it if we don't find a use for it

The games on Neopets are lagging on this computor <_< My laptop doesn't take kindly to them either.

And oh my God! My mom is going to work in Mass tonight and I'm stuck with my dad and brother! All they do is burp/fart, talk about WoW and Civ 5, and joke around when it's not funny, it's annoying! My dad slammed my laptop shut today and it screwed up the sound temporarily, I went on my mom's computor and my brother asked me to get off and I asked why and he said 'cuz! I said no seriously give me a proper answer and he said 'CUZ! So I snapped(I haven't gotten that angry in forever) and my dad said "You need to learn how to take a joke, you were really nasty to us..." And now they want me to play Settlers of Catan??? No! After they treated me like crap, when they know better than to act like complete tools??? GROW UP!

I want sausage now xDDD But I think my mom's taking me to Wild Fig to get gyro and baklava, so I'm fine with that. :laughingsmiley:

Settlers of Catan is epic! But I'm sorry they're such toolbags :(

I want sausage now xDDD But I think my mom's taking me to Wild Fig to get gyro and baklava, so I'm fine with that. :laughingsmiley:

Guys will be guys....they're funny sometimes but then it goes a little too far. Baklava is one of my favorite desserts lucky you:)

Lucky, Manta! You get a gyro and baklava and I get some random home-cooked thing. I don't like living on a budget & not having family nearby that can treat me to food like they used to . . .

Actually, my husband owes me Red Lobster for helping him proofread all his summer homework but I can't cash in on that tonight because we have company headed our way in about an hour and Red Lobster is 15 minutes away . . . bleh

I really wish I didn't have to go to therepy ever again. I always feel pressured to tell her all my personal matters. First it was Neopets and she was extremely rude about that. I recently fell in love with this awesome guy from a band he unfairly got kicked out of(poor thing...)a band. I know I'll never be able to date him or anything but still it's fun to daydream and gush over him. I had a dream last night that she found out and was a total jerk(as always)about him.

He's a good guy. Half of the pictures I found of him on Google images are of him hugging his fans and smiling with them. Cool thing is, is that he doesn't just hug the "beautiful ones". One of the pictures had a girl heavier than me and he was cuddling up to her. He doesn't get gross or vulgar in interviews. He's always very polite and somewhat quiet and kept away. He's a sweetheart, and I can tell by his mannerisms.

He's so adorable and attractive, and yes he is the guy in my avatar:)

:wub_anim: