Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I actually live in the small state of Rhode Island, and the weather is seasonable where I live, yet can get pretty crazy thanks to typical Southern New England weather.

...and yeah, I apparently live around Hasbro, Inc.; Mr. Potato Head, Transformers, and My Little Pony central to be honest. :D

:faints: I still love My Little Pony to this day! I have a custom my little pony I modded in my room. She's awesome!

That's because My Little Pony is the bro-iest thing ever :D Seriously, I need to catch up on FIM when i have the time

Btw guys, I'm excited! Went to sleep at 12, and woke up at 8:30! Still wayy earlier than I wanted to wake up, but at least I got enough sleep this time :laughingsmiley:

In the spring and summer, I seem to always take massive amounts of snow for granted. For example, this winter was just brutal- I believe there was at least 36 inches of snow for the NYC metro area (which is around where I live) in January alone. o_O Now I'm wishing for it to be like that again. :c

We had a very mild winter this year. We only got probably 2 decent storms. (Which was upsetting to my husband because he's from Florida and loves finally getting to experience snow. He thinks there aren't enough snow storms.)

Right now, my only view is of a bunch of trees behind our home, of a road that semis drive down daily & tear up in front of our home, one of my husband's churches on one side (North, I think) and a huge field, then more trees on the other side (South).

On top of which, our bedroom is on the East side & we have a huge window that lets every annoying bit of sunlight in first thing in the morning . . . & he won't let me buy sunlight-blocking curtains because then "we'll never get out of bed" . . . *grumble*

Our bedroom window faces the parking lot, with lots of trees, which means massive amounts of obnoxious birds that start in at 4am, while it's still dark. Our place before that, our window faced a church parking lot. Then my place before that, I overlooked the swimming pool, but I had trees in front that blocked it.

Congrats! That's awesome! You could totally make All Star. :) :yes: haha, I think I haven't even made it to rank 2.

I don't think I'm going for All Star. It would require over 800 games of SOSD/MSN a day, and I no longer have internet at home, so it'd be too much. I'll probably stick with 15 or 16.

Ah. I don't blame you. 15 or 16 is still pretty awesome. Why don't you have internet at home right now (if you don't mind me asking)?

The hotel nearby finally got it's internet working again (it's free in the lobby and library next to the lobby). Today's a sort of free day until the evening... so guess what I'm going to do... AC! haha. What does that say about my priorities? :laughingsmiley:

Ah. I don't blame you. 15 or 16 is still pretty awesome. Why don't you have internet at home right now (if you don't mind me asking)?

The hotel nearby finally got it's internet working again (it's free in the lobby and library next to the lobby). Today's a sort of free day until the evening... so guess what I'm going to do... AC! haha. What does that say about my priorities? :laughingsmiley:

Our internet moved to Florida. My husband became good friends with a neighbor who lived on the floor above us. He created a protected wireless network and gave us the password. But he moved to Florida last weekend.

Well, I haven't had much of a connection for the last two weeks. That's why I'm excited that I have a consistent one, haha. except... this one seems to break up every once in a while for some weird reason. It comes back almost right away though, so it's not too bad.

well that stinks about your internet moving away. At least you can use it at work to go on neo.

It's always such a relief to have a stable internet connection. I must admit, that's a reason I look forward to going to work for the week.

We'll have to figure out what to do next. We kind of have more important things to spend money on than internet right now.

Yeah I don't blame you. I'm so used to having internet though... it would be really weird to not have it at home. It's been a little strange here, but I don't mind too much.

Yeah, it is weird. We've had it for quite awhile now.

Ugh. It took me about 4 hours to get Aitvara healed. She got Sneezles this morning, and every visit to the Healing Springs increased her HP. She went from 48/48 to 116/48 before she was finally healing. :rolleyes_anim:

haha. it's weird how that happens at the healing springs. I used to not feed my pets and just rely on the springs, but it takes so long now, and I get so much food from dailies, that I just feed them. Plus I have four pets now.

I've been keeping mine at the Neolodge, but I haven't been getting e-mails for all my sides when they are checking out. I have the same e-mail for them, of course, but TNT is only e-mailing me about some of them & I don't get why . . . still, Neolodge is easier than trying to feed all of them

I didn't know that you got emails about checking out of the Neolodge. I just logged into my email (the one that's connected to my Neopets account) and there are like, ten messages (apparently they're from all my pets) about them checking out from the Neolodge. They all say the same thing. XD

:P

I just felt the need to post on here. I don't really know how to reply to Spritzie's above reply, but I just can't stand the possibility of the HOP dying. :whistle:

... Guess who got silenced for 92 hours today? After I just got unsilenced on two accounts.

IT WAS FOR A STUPID REASON TOO. :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr:

... Guess who got silenced for 92 hours today? After I just got unsilenced on two accounts.

IT WAS FOR A STUPID REASON TOO. :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr:

What happened, Ryan?

And how do you even get silenced?! :laughingsmiley:

:P

I just felt the need to post on here. I don't really know how to reply to Spritzie's above reply, but I just can't stand the possibility of the HOP dying. :whistle:

:laughingsmiley: The last message was yesterday afternoon, I don't think you needed to have even the slightest concern that it would die.

Same way as a suspension.

And all I did was ask a DC maxer if he'd marry me. T-T

Ryan, Ryan, Ryan. TNT has said they don't like those topics mentioned. Maybe you should stay off the Neoboards for awhile. :P

hahaha ryan you really need to be more careful about what you say on the neoboards!! :laughingsmiley:

My rule of thumb is: if you're not talking about neopets, don't say it :thumbsup:

GUYS I'M SO HAPPY - I WENT TO SLEEP AT 11 AND WOKE UP AT 8 :woot:

(pokes above posts)

Reason why I never really go on the Neoboards, and use fan-forums like JNF and TDNForums for Neopets help, chatter, and such. I may lurk the Neoboards, but that's as far as I'll go.

I only talk on the Neoboards if it's related specifically to that board. AC to get lent avatars, NC to trade NC items, and PC to trade pets. Occasionally the TC to trade items, but I hate the reseller offers so i usually avoid it :rolleyes_anim: