Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

No they don't. There's something called a "secret" In-N-Out menu, basically things

Omg there is also something called "The Flying Dutchman" is it literally a meat patty with cheese, no bun or veggies or sauce.

I saw our high school football team just order 30 of those x_x

My husband is on a low-carb diet. He would absolutely love that. We are nowhere near an In-N-Out, however.

We are nowhere near an In-N-Out, however.

Nor am I. But I want one! I've only been to an In-N-Out once, and I was too young to even remember what I had. But it was REALLY REALLY good. I at least remember that.

The only decent burger-type place we have around here is Five Guys. It's pretty good, in that it's naturally unhealthy for you, rather than being packed with chemical unhealthiness. :P

The only decent burger-type place we have around here is Five Guys. It's pretty good, in that it's naturally unhealthy for you, rather than being packed with chemical unhealthiness. :P

We have a Five Guys here, but I've never been to it. I'm not big into burger places.

I don't even have one of those :P we have a McDonald's .... but where doesn't :P we used to have a Wendy's, but then it went away.

Being veg and all I don't eat out much :P

We have tons of everything here. Dozens of Starbucks, McD's, Wendys, Arbys, Taco Bell, Carl's Jr, Jack in the Box, etc. (But then again, I live in the 2nd largest city in Colorado. We have nearly 500k people though.)

I don't even have one of those :P we have a McDonald's .... but where doesn't :P we used to have a Wendy's, but then it went away.

Being veg and all I don't eat out much :P

Omg, do you have a Island's Burger & Drinks restaurant there (or many another Sani Diego/California only thing)?

Their black bean burgers are the best -was vegetarian- xD

My town has McDonald's, Burger King, Subway, Wendy's, Dairy Queen, KFC, and Taco Bell. We also have some Canadian chains, like Tim Hortons, Harvey's, A&W, Country Style, Mr. Sub, and Arby's.

Livvy, Jack in the box is amazing. :P

I only listed what was in my small town. Within a 20 minute drive is a bigger variety, but not most of the chains I'm reading about here...

Lol yea well I am excited to go to France and Italy because of the food xD

Australia just for sightseeing and the Philippines is where some of my family I never met before lives O:

whoa, that's really cool. I'm actually 1/8 Filipino. also 1/8 Japanese, 1/4 Korean and 1/2 Mexican. talk about an odd blend =)

I have a running joke with some of my friends bc I don't act like the majority of the Mexicans in our little town. they say I'm more of a white girl than anything else and my fake name (to give to creepers when I'm out and about) is Mary-Alice. you wouldn't believe how many people actually believe that's my real name LOL

We have tons of everything here. Dozens of Starbucks, McD's, Wendys, Arbys, Taco Bell, Carl's Jr, Jack in the Box, etc. (But then again, I live in the 2nd largest city in Colorado. We have nearly 500k people though.)

that means you're not too far from where I live, Spritzie!

and as for my town's restaurants... for fast food franchises, we have A&W, Taco Johns (my personal fave), Subway, Arbys and McDonalds. then we have a handful of locally owned places that are pretty dang good.

I have the following restaurants near where I live:

McDonald's

Burger King

Chelo's (I think)

Papa Ginos

Taco Bell

...along with some miscellaneous local pizza and chicken joints.

Papa Gino's has good pizza, but I'm more of a Pizza Hut person myself. :P

Sonic

SONIC! OMG :yum: I am absolutely in love with Sonic. So amazing :woot: We just got one here in the past couple years and I think I am addicted. Unfortunately its not particularly all the close to me, probably like 45 minutes away because of the stupid need to drive all the way down the island then back, seriously if I just had like a boat I could be there in like 5 minutes :rolleyes_anim: Then again, I'd probably be huge if it was next door. Their tots are amazing. Aww man, now I want to go there :(

whoa, that's really cool. I'm actually 1/8 Filipino. also 1/8 Japanese, 1/4 Korean and 1/2 Mexican. talk about an odd blend =)

I have a running joke with some of my friends bc I don't act like the majority of the Mexicans in our little town. they say I'm more of a white girl than anything else and my fake name (to give to creepers when I'm out and about) is Mary-Alice. you wouldn't believe how many people actually believe that's my real name LOL

Omg ahaha. I'm 1/2 Filipino (some Spaniard blood somewhere), 1/4 Japanese and 1/4 Chinese, but people think I'm just Hawaiian or full Filipino since I am so tan (maybe it's cause all that surfing, typical California stereotype xP)

SONIC! OMG :yum: I am absolutely in love with Sonic. So amazing :woot: We just got one here in the past couple years and I think I am addicted. Unfortunately its not particularly all the close to me, probably like 45 minutes away because of the stupid need to drive all the way down the island then back, seriously if I just had like a boat I could be there in like 5 minutes :rolleyes_anim: Then again, I'd probably be huge if it was next door. Their tots are amazing. Aww man, now I want to go there :(

Sonic? I heard that these guys have great slushies over there, how good are they?

Sonic? I heard that these guys have great slushies over there, how good are they?

I never had Sonic (because I can never find a close one here) but the commercials make it look so good lol.

You know, I've never actually had one of their signature slushies. They use awesome crushed ice in all their drinks though and they have a ton flavor choices. I always get the peach tea and oh man is it awesome. My friend usually gets the cherry limeade and she says it tastes awesome and it even comes with a cherry.

And lets not forget that everything is just that much more awesome when you eat it in your car and it is brought to you be people on rollerblades or roller skates. :yes:

Omg ahaha. I'm 1/2 Filipino (some Spaniard blood somewhere), 1/4 Japanese and 1/4 Chinese, but people think I'm just Hawaiian or full Filipino since I am so tan (maybe it's cause all that surfing, typical California stereotype xP)

haha that's awesome. I was born in Hawaii and it annoys me that everyone automatically thinks I'm Hawaiian. they don't realize that there's a difference between being born in Hawaii and actually being Hawaiian! you know, it's really starting to scare me how much we're alike. are you sure you aren't my clone? lol

I went to the Sonic in Laramie and I really wasn't that impressed! I do love their ice though, because I have a thing with chewing on my ice LOL

haha that's awesome. I was born in Hawaii and it annoys me that everyone automatically thinks I'm Hawaiian. they don't realize that there's a difference between being born in Hawaii and actually being Hawaiian! you know, it's really starting to scare me how much we're alike. are you sure you aren't my clone? lol

I went to the Sonic in Laramie and I really wasn't that impressed! I do love their ice though, because I have a thing with chewing on my ice LOL

I might be your clone *shifty eyes* I am a 100% Cali girl aha xD

I love Hawaii when we go there and vacation and when my dad was stationed there, the waves are sweeet <3

I just got some Rite Aid ice cream, pretty good ice cream for the price they are selling it xD

Rite Aid used to call my cell phone all the time asking for a Hilda Someone-or-other. It was quite strange. o_O

Sonic is delicious. :yum: I'm not a fan of slushies, so I've never had them, but their ice cream is very good. And yes, their tots are totally addicting.

It's entirely possible you two are clones! Spritzie and I are TDNTwins. :yes: It's been known to happen.

I've been to Sonic before, and they do have good ice cream! :D

I remember I was going on a field trip in NJ, and on the bus ride back to school, we passed a Sonic. I was so excited about that. xD Sadly, I've never been in there. :(

Haha that's probably why! My town is tiny so we don't have like anything D:

Omg, do you have a Island's Burger & Drinks restaurant there (or many another Sani Diego/California only thing)?

Their black bean burgers are the best -was vegetarian- xD

NOOOOOOOOOOOO D: It sounds like fun there though, I wanna go D:

NOOOOOOOOOOOO D: It sounds like fun there though, I wanna go D:

*kidnaps captain* Buwaha, but seriously omg I want to go now it's sooooo good.

I get the mushroom & Swiss with the black bean burger and their tortilla soup is awesome too~

*kidnaps captain* Buwaha, but seriously omg I want to go now it's sooooo good.

I get the mushroom & Swiss with the black bean burger and their tortilla soup is awesome too~

Oh nice ;) I wish I could go, I've never even been to California :(