Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

My first gaming system was the GameBoy Advance, which was actually my brother's. I remember being around 5, 6 or 7 and always playing Yoshi's Island when I had access to it. :3

Now, I don't play video games all that much anymore, and I wonder if my brother still has the GameBoy...

I had the old school black and white GameBoy (gray-ish in color)

I played Tetris on it lol.

I had a gameboy sp, then a ds lite. My brand I tried to share a playstation 2, but when I got my xbox 360 that ended. Just recently I bought a purple Gameboy color :) yet, I've only got one game :P

I had a gameboy sp, then a ds lite. My brand I tried to share a playstation 2, but when I got my xbox 360 that ended. Just recently I bought a purple Gameboy color :) yet, I've only got one game :P

I am just loving the PS3, 3DS and PSP Go, ahaha I am such a gamer.

I like games like Final Fantasy and Havest Moon though. Trying to stay away from MMORPS which is why I am back on Neopets xD

Same, I had a gameboy first.

I was obsessed with pokemon games back then. :P Come to think of it I still am...

I was ultra obsessed with Pokemon games when I was a kid as well. I used to collect every Pokemon version for the old Game Boy, Game Boy Advance, and Nintendo DS systems. I still adore Pokemon, even though I've been seeking out more obscure and elusive titles for the Game Boy nowadays.

Only ones I do not have are Pokemon Black and White however, the new ones. :P

Is that true? I haven't been in there since the toilet broke. I'll have to go check. :O

Yeah, they passed a new bill and all places of shame have been renovated.

Same with the insane asylums but thats a different story.

Haha, you two are too cute. Thanks for making me smile and brightening my day :laughingsmiley:

I was ultra obsessed with Pokemon games when I was a kid as well. I used to collect every Pokemon version for the old Game Boy, Game Boy Advance, and Nintendo DS systems. I still adore Pokemon, even though I've been seeking out more obscure and elusive titles for the Game Boy nowadays.

Only ones I do not have are Pokemon Black and White however, the new ones. :P

I remember a friend who bought all the books and Pokemon cards since he just loved it when we were kids.

Definitely should play B/W

Maybe then I will. :)

I've been to Pizza Hut recently for their all you can buffets, and I had 22 slices of their pizza, along with 2 glasses of Mountain Dew.

Trying to see if there's anyone who can hold a record of eating the most pizza slices at a Pizza Hut all you can eat lunch buffet.

By the way, I actually counted how many slices of pizza as I've eaten.

Wow, that is a lot of pizza, though their slices are very small. Also I'm pretty sure our pizza hut isn't even open until late afternoon/dinner time so I guess not all pizza huts have that deal.

Also I'm personally just going to throw it out there that pizza hut pizza isn't really real pizza. Real pizzas come from brick ovens not taking a ride in a toaster :rolleyes_anim:

Haha, you two are too cute. Thanks for making me smile and brightening my day :laughingsmiley:

Why thank you Wembly. -bows- :P

You'd better make sure it doesn't expire then. The survival of the entire world rests on your shoulders and whether you get it renewed in time.

Awww, will you guys really miss me enough to cause an apacolypse if my computer dies and I go on another "vacation"? :P

Maybe then I will. :)

I've been to Pizza Hut recently for their all you can buffets, and I had 22 slices of their pizza, along with 2 glasses of Mountain Dew.

Trying to see if there's anyone who can hold a record of eating the most pizza slices at a Pizza Hut all you can eat lunch buffet.

By the way, I actually counted how many slices of pizza as I've eaten.

22 slices? I can barely finish 2 D:

I never knew they had all you can eat buffets either.

I rather go to In-N-Out though ahah xD

I've heard In-N-Out is pretty good, but there aren't any here in NY.

We have your standard fast food fare (McD's, Wendy's, Burger King, Taco Bell, etc.), a Five Guys and about three unnecessary Dunkin Donutses within a five-mile radius. :3 And some more stuff that I can't think of. XD

(BTW, I think Dunkin Donuts is good, but does my area really have to have three of them? :/)

I've never even heard of In-N-Out; we don't have any around here, obviously!

I can only eat about 3 or 4 pieces of pizza and maybe a couple glasses of soda, but good lord, 22 would make me literally throw up. o.o''

22 slices? I can barely finish 2 D:

I never knew they had all you can eat buffets either.

I rather go to In-N-Out though ahah xD

I'm exactly the same (now anyways, I used to be able to eat like 3 or 4?_

I'm pretty sure there's a Pizza Hut somewhere in my area ..... I didn't know they had all you can eat OR buffets XD

I've never heard if In-N-Out, what's it like? :)

ZOMG. I LOVE IN-N-OUT! it's one of the things I miss the most about living in California =(

basically, it's the best burger joint in the US. and the oldest drive thru, if I'm not mistaken. at least the oldest in Cali, for sure. most are strictly drive thru, but I'm pretty sure there are new ones that have an actual restaurant area now. but the best part is that everything is fresh! no frozen patties or anything like that, plus real ice cream shakes. and if you're there at the right time, you can even see them slicing potatoes for fries =)

aww, now I went and made myself all hungry by talking about it! Airi, I would SO come to visit you just to have another chance to go there!! LOL

ZOMG. I LOVE IN-N-OUT! it's one of the things I miss the most about living in California =(

basically, it's the best burger joint in the US. and the oldest drive thru, if I'm not mistaken. at least the oldest in Cali, for sure. most are strictly drive thru, but I'm pretty sure there are new ones that have an actual restaurant area now. but the best part is that everything is fresh! no frozen patties or anything like that, plus real ice cream shakes. and if you're there at the right time, you can even see them slicing potatoes for fries =)

aww, now I went and made myself all hungry by talking about it! Airi, I would SO come to visit you just to have another chance to go there!! LOL

You should come down and visit! Ahaha xD

In the city I live (Chula Vista, the "richer" part of San Diego) the In-N-Out is ALWAYS crowded lol.

I loooooove their animal style fries, and one of my favorite things about San Diego is the California Burritos~ (burrito stuffed with carne asada beef, french fries, cheddar cheese and sour cream).

Gah! I am so going to miss Cali when I study abroad for 4-5 years ):

You should come down and visit! Ahaha xD

In the city I live (Chula Vista, the "richer" part of San Diego) the In-N-Out is ALWAYS crowded lol.

I loooooove their animal style fries, and one of my favorite things about San Diego is the California Burritos~ (burrito stuffed with carne asada beef, french fries, cheddar cheese and sour cream).

Gah! I am so going to miss Cali when I study abroad for 4-5 years ):

o.O that California Burrito does sound pretty yummy! I only went to San Diego for the Zoo and Sea World, plus I was pretty young when I lived in Cali, so I don't remember a whole lot. I did tell one of my old friends from there that I'd come back and visit him some day. hehehe

where are you going overseas to? I have this dream of vacationing in Greece, Rome, or Egypt... I'm a bit of a mythology fanatic =)

o.O that California Burrito does sound pretty yummy! I only went to San Diego for the Zoo and Sea World, plus I was pretty young when I lived in Cali, so I don't remember a whole lot. I did tell one of my old friends from there that I'd come back and visit him some day. hehehe

where are you going overseas to? I have this dream of vacationing in Greece, Rome, or Egypt... I'm a bit of a mythology fanatic =)

I went all over San Diego ahaha xD

Been here all my life~

And I am going to Philippines, Australia, France and Italy to study abroad at an international culinary school

The school has different branches will all the countries mentioned and students are allowed to study 1-2years in the countries they want to go. (:

And I love Mythology, it was my best subject in Academic Decathlon.

I went all over San Diego ahaha xD

Been here all my life~

And I am going to Philippines, Australia, France and Italy to study abroad at an international culinary school

The school has different branches will all the countries mentioned and students are allowed to study 1-2years in the countries they want to go. (:

And I love Mythology, it was my best subject in Academic Decathlon.

I applied for a Rotary Exchange when I was a Freshman in HS. I wanted to go to Australia bc I had an RP buddy that lived over there LOL. sadly, I was not chosen for the Exchange hahaha =)

I bet the Philippines would be interesting! I wouldn't mind checking it out some day... but I'm disgustingly jealous that you'll be in both France and Italy. Italy for obvious reasons and France because it's one of the fashion capitals in the world (although Italy is too)!

*watches too much ANTM*

I applied for a Rotary Exchange when I was a Freshman in HS. I wanted to go to Australia bc I had an RP buddy that lived over there LOL. sadly, I was not chosen for the Exchange hahaha =)

I bet the Philippines would be interesting! I wouldn't mind checking it out some day... but I'm disgustingly jealous that you'll be in both France and Italy. Italy for obvious reasons and France because it's one of the fashion capitals in the world (although Italy is too)!

*watches too much ANTM*

Lol yea well I am excited to go to France and Italy because of the food xD

Australia just for sightseeing and the Philippines is where some of my family I never met before lives O:

Omg that actually sounds so good ......................... one question though - do they have veggie burgers? XD

No they don't. There's something called a "secret" In-N-Out menu, basically things not on the menu.

They do have something called "Grilled Cheese" it is exactly like the Double Double burger but they replace the meat patty with thick slices of tomato.

It's actually really good if you're vegetarian (my best friend had this all the time) or just watching calories lol. I actually really love getting this when I don't feel like eating meat.

Omg there is also something called "The Flying Dutchman" is it literally a meat patty with cheese, no bun or veggies or sauce.

I saw our high school football team just order 30 of those x_x

No they don't. There's something called a "secret" In-N-Out menu, basically things not on the menu.

They do have something called "Grilled Cheese" it is exactly like the Double Double burger but they replace the meat patty with thick slices of tomato.

It's actually really good if you're vegetarian (my best friend had this all the time) or just watching calories lol. I actually really love getting this when I don't feel like eating meat.

Omg there is also something called "The Flying Dutchman" is it literally a meat patty with cheese, no bun or veggies or sauce.

I saw our high school football team just order 30 of those x_x

Oooooh, haha I'll remember that if I ever go to an In-N-Out, it does sound really good :P

OMG. That's actually crazy *thinks about other potentially Pirates related food ....* *_*