Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

My first gaming system was the ORIGINAL nintendo, NES (Nintendo Entertainment System). Since then I've played SNES, N64, Wii, Playstation, Playstation 2, Playstation 3, Playstation Portable, Game Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS Lite, Nintendo DSiXL, and now Nintendo 3DS.

Not exactly in chronological order, just my train of thought. :)

I was never very good at video games. (Though it could have been lack of practice, considering when my sister and I were at a friend's playing, she'd give me a controller, but then not plug it in. :( )

I will be getting a DSi soon, so that will be my second gaming system.

I'm seriously thinking about getting a 3DS but I'm not sure if I should or not because I would never use the 3D part because of it giving me migraines ans such.

I also wanted to play games now but I think I dislocated my knuckle earlier today and its making my whole hand hurt <_<

I'm seriously thinking about getting a 3DS but I'm not sure if I should or not because I would never use the 3D part because of it giving me migraines ans such.

I find 3D to be rather nauseating.

I also wanted to play games now but I think I dislocated my knuckle earlier today and its making my whole hand hurt <_<

Ouch! Welcome to the pain club! :P

3DS is still a great handheld device, I wasn't sure about getting one at first and decided to buy the DS Lite XL.

But since I got the 3DS as a gift I am happy I got that since it is one of the newest DS models and you can always just turn off the 3D.

I do that when I'm in the car so I don't get dizzy lol.

And hope your hand gets better D:

Just ice it and try not to move it too much. I remember when I dislocated my knee, fractured my kneecap and tore a ligament due to a field hockey accident.

Never again I want to feel that pain & crutches are fun but hurts after a while xD;

I've been wanting a DS ever since one of my friends (that I sort of still contact) came over to my place with her DSi. xD

Anyway, does anyone else find it really fun to read meme image macros aloud? :) That's what I've been doing for the past 20 minutes or so.

I've been wanting a DS ever since one of my friends (that I sort of still contact) came over to my place with her DSi. xD

Anyway, does anyone else find it really fun to read meme image macros aloud? :) That's what I've been doing for the past 20 minutes or so.

You must be really bored Rachiee ahaha xD

I never did that to be honest, maybe I should go try it... -gets amused easily-

My first gaming system was the ORIGINAL nintendo, NES (Nintendo Entertainment System). Since then I've played SNES, N64, Wii, Playstation, Playstation 2, Playstation 3, Playstation Portable, Game Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS Lite, Nintendo DSiXL, and now Nintendo 3DS.

Not exactly in chronological order, just my train of thought. :)

The NES was my first gaming system as well, along with the Atari 2600 and the Sega Genesis. I wasn't too crazy for game collectiing back when I was a kid, unlike right now with all of the rare game hunting.

I own the following systems myself: Atari 2600, NES, Sega Genesis, Super NES, Nintendo 64, Game Boy Colour (I don't own an old Game Boy), Game Boy Advance SP, Nintendo Gamecube, Nintendo DS Lite (two of them), and a Wii

I still show a lot of dedication with NES game collecting since I've found some elusive NES titles at the flea markets and collectible stores like Bubble Bobble Part 2, Bomberman II, Donkey Kong Jr. Math, and Fire 'N Ice for example. I'm planning to be more dedicated to seeking out elusive Sega Genesis games since I found that copy of ToeJam and Earl recently at a collectibles store last week. :D

I remember on of the few games I played was Duck Hunt on the NES xD

I can't remember a lot of the other titles since I rarely played video games when I was young.

I would usually collect insects with my little brother, now I just shudder at the thought of holding them (especially when we had a pet tarantula, I hate those things now).

Edit: Yay, 100th post :)

Guest ErikaChristine

Oh NES! I love that system. I remember when the only game we had was the combination of Duck Hunt and Super Mario. I hated Duck Hunt, because I always thought shooting the poor little duck's was mean. :P But I was awesome at Super Mario.

And then came N64 and Gameboys (I had a Gameboy, Gameboy Colour, Advance, SP, DS...), Gamecube. I also loved the old Playstations. My favourite game was the Legend of Dragoon. :) I haven't done any gaming in a while, and I miss it!

I loved playing Duck Hunt when I was a kid. Even playing it nowadays can still bring back nostalgia by pointing the Zapper really close to the ducks and clay pigeons. Sadly, I can't get the old Zapper to work on my new plasma screen TV since the NES Zapper is outdated to newer TVs. :sad02:

I can still play Super Mario and all of my other games I have for my old NES though. :D

Must pencil in more time to be with my NES...

Oh NES! I love that system. I remember when the only game we had was the combination of Duck Hunt and Super Mario. I hated Duck Hunt, because I always thought shooting the poor little duck's was mean. :P But I was awesome at Super Mario.

And then came N64 and Gameboys (I had a Gameboy, Gameboy Colour, Advance, SP, DS...), Gamecube. I also loved the old Playstations. My favourite game was the Legend of Dragoon. :) I haven't done any gaming in a while, and I miss it!

Yay poor duckies, but I never thought about that as a kid D:

N64= Pokemon Stadium & Smash Brothers era

I remember when you can hook you're GBA Pokemon into Pokemon Stadium, my cousins went nuts over it xD

My first platform I played on was the NES, too! It was actually my dad's but I was the one who played it the most. He had Duck Hunt, Galaga, Space Invaders, Zelda (!!!), and Super Mario Bros. 3. The first platform I really *owned* was the N64, starting out with Mario 64, Donkey Kong, and Ocarina of Time. That was the game that really kindled my love for the Zelda series, and I didn't even really want to play it at first! After that I got a GBA, and I have run through a few Gamecubes, as well. I'm taking good care of this current one so I can take it to college with me. :D

My first gaming system was the GameBoy Advance, which was actually my brother's. I remember being around 5, 6 or 7 and always playing Yoshi's Island when I had access to it. :3

Now, I don't play video games all that much anymore, and I wonder if my brother still has the GameBoy...

Same, I had a gameboy first.

I was obsessed with pokemon games back then. :P Come to think of it I still am...

Btw, this is random but I just noticed that my virus protection expires the day before 2012 is supposed to happen... Lol... xD

Btw, this is random but I just noticed that my virus protection expires the day before 2012 is supposed to happen... Lol... xD

The day before 2012 would be new years eve silly :whistle: