Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Mocchi!! <3 <3 <3 CUTE! I caught several episodes when I was a kid. I had to watch them on the sly, though, so I never got to watch more than a couple in order. XD

Then there is Tiger (who I actually drew a few times in high school, without remembering where I got the character from, LOL), Suezo (that really irritating yellow thing), and Pixie. Those are the only ones I remember, but I think that's pretty decent, given that it was years ago.

And ofc Genki. But he is not a monster... And honestly, who COULD forget him after seeing only ONE episode, LOL!

I used to watch all kinds of anime. Now I ACTIVELY watch none. And I think that's due, in part, to hating the american versions, and not wanting to go hunting for the Japanese ones.

But I have watched a LOT of series... I also watched a lot of Bleach until they went on one tangent too many, and I decided that I could no longer justify it to myself.

I still watch like one or two, I like the less popular ones though.

Thankfully I just watch it in Japanese, since I am rusty on it anyways and much easier to find ahaha.

But I if I were watching Asian shows, they would be Korean dramas~

Besides that, I love watching my CSI (Las Vegas) and NCIS~

I haven't watched any animes recently. I used to watch Bleach (the English sub versions) but it went into major filler for ages, then finally came out. But my husband and I are waiting until a bunch of new episodes are released before we start watching again.

Otherwise, I've watched a few episodes of others like Tsubasa, Rosario Vampire, Narto, Vampire Knights, Ceres: Celestial Legends, but I never got all that into them. I honestly enjoy the mangas more. I have quite a few manga series I follow.

I haven't watched any animes recently.

Same here! I've read manga recently, but I haven't really found the time to watch anime.

Thing is, I'm still trying to find good animes and mangas... :P

EDIT: 500th post C:

Rachiee, what kind of mangas to you like? Between my husband and I, I can make some suggestions. (I tend to like the silly, more girly ones like Rosario Vampire, Vampire Knights, High School Debut, Tsubasa, Fushigi Yugi, etc. My husband likes ones like Naurto, Bleach, Prince of Tennis, One Piece, Death Note, Eden, etc.)

One both of us LOVED is Yakitate Japan. It's a really unique idea for a manga and it's really fun.

I get distracted to easily to finish animes, although I followed the Ouran High School Host Club and Fire Emblem: Hasha no Tsurugi manga to completion, which was pretty awesome :) Lost track of Negima and Naruto since they've been dragging on foreverrrrrrrr. Anime I've finished: Code Geass, Ouran High School Host Club, Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (season 1 and 2), Negima (the bad one :P), FMA (original one), Vampire Knight (one and two), FLCL (AMAZING SOUNDTRACK :wub_anim: THE PILLOWS!), and probably not much more. I might be forgetting something important though

As with video games, I tend to lose interest in actually playing/watching/reading after awhile, and end up immersing myself in the fandom till I get bored with that too :whistle:

I enjoyed watching Digimon when I was about 7 or something, even though I'm still into Pokemon a lot.

I enjoyed a lot of anime when I was younger, anyone familiar with Monster Rancher? I never played the games, but I did enjoy the anime back when it aired on Fox Family. I may get one of the DS games for it one day myself. :P

18223-monster-rancher-ds.jpg

I was an anime junkie when I was in my elementary and middle school years. I do remember watching Speed Racer, Sailor Moon, Gundam Wing, Cardcaptors, Tenchi Muyo, Hamtaro, Tokyo Pig, Kirby: Right Back at Ya, Ultimate Muscle, Mew Mew Power, Zatch Bell, Magical DoReMi, Bobobo-Bo Bo-Bobo, and many others that have aired on Cartoon Network, Fox/ABC Family, Kids WB, and 4KidsTV in those days.

I'd still watch those ones for nostalgia, along with all of the anime my friends suggested for me and all the obscure anime I keep on finding at those used collectible stores. I may be the only person here who knows what these animes are.

MONSTER RANCHER!

Monster Rancher is probably my favorite Television Series/Game combo EVER. I have played ALL of the games and beaten most of them except for the first one. I got Monster Rancher DS last christmas and beat it within a week. It's not as good as the playstation games but it's still Monster Rancher.

My favorite monsters are Gali, Hanger, Zilla, Dragon, Golem, and Beaklon/Worm, in that order. :woot:

card31zilla.gif

-changes topic-

I wonder when Kingdom Hearts 3 is coming out T_T;

Woah, Digimon :O I'd forgotten all about that!

As for Anime... I finished Naruto and now keep up with Naruto Shippuuden <3 I've watched a lot of Bleach and Inuyasha but have lots of catching up to do. I've finished Ouran High School Host Club and forget the names of others that I've watched.

and now I'll let ya'll move on from that topic like the previous poster tried to ;)

Woah, Digimon :O I'd forgotten all about that!

As for Anime... I finished Naruto and now keep up with Naruto Shippuuden <3 I've watched a lot of Bleach and Inuyasha but have lots of catching up to do. I've finished Ouran High School Host Club and forget the names of others that I've watched.

and now I'll let ya'll move on from that topic like the previous poster tried to ;)

Lol xD

I don't really like talking about anime and manga, just reminds me of all the rants my Japanese friends had about it, pretty funny though.

-changes topic-

I wonder when Kingdom Hearts 3 is coming out T_T;

Let me take a guess, maybe in later 2011 or early 2012, I'm not really sure.

I used to remember playing the old Kingdom Hearts back in my cousin's house on his Playstation 2, hence me being a Nintendo person. :P

Are the newer Kingdom Hearts games for the Nintendo DS any good? I've been hearing great things about those games, and may want to try it out one day.

Ive only played one, and I didnt like it as much : /

I never really liked playing it on the DS, I play Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep for PSP and loving it so far though.

wow. My first game was a Nintendo 64. Like, the one that took huge block games and only had Dr Mario and super Mario brothers. I used to fight with my sister for it until we upgraded to Spyro the Dragon on the first play station. man I loved that game! Now my little brother has one of the new 3D ds's, but I'm not really into that.

Oh, and I just realized how much older, like born in the 60's old I sounded, but I'm not. I'm only 16! I just have parents who were a little behind when it came to games...

My parents were just anti-video game for some reason. We could play them at friend's houses, but we couldn't have them at home. Same with cable tv.

But I enjoyed playing outside, and computer games more.