Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Speaking of squirrels... don't you think the new Pokemon Emolga is adorable?

Based of from a flying squirrel plus the black and yellow is just awesome for an Electric/Flying Pokemon xD

pokemon_emolga.gif

Kinda reminds me of a Pachirisu~

pokemon_almiaElectricPartner-pachirisu.gif

Speaking of squirrels... don't you think the new Pokemon Emolga is adorable?

Based of from a flying squirrel plus the black and yellow is just awesome for an Electric/Flying Pokemon xD

pokemon_emolga.gif

Kinda reminds me of a Pachirisu~

pokemon_almiaElectricPartner-pachirisu.gif

I have yet to play Pokemon Black and White! Emolga is adorable, and I thought that it would of been an evolved form of Pachirisu when I first heard about him during pre-release of the 5th Generation Pokemon games. :P

BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW!!!

sorry had to be said :laughingsmiley:

I've never really been a fan of the pikachu clones as actual pokemon, though I must admit that they are cute

but yeah. plusle/minun/pachirisu/emolga never appealed to me. they just don't have enough utility IMO.

although Emolga seemed to be useful in story mode, from what I could tell from friends and stuff :P

Guest Yoshinho

BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW!!!

sorry had to be said :laughingsmiley:

I've never really been a fan of the pikachu clones as actual pokemon, though I must admit that they are cute

but yeah. plusle/minun/pachirisu/emolga never appealed to me. they just don't have enough utility IMO.

although Emolga seemed to be useful in story mode, from what I could tell from friends and stuff :P

Oh great, thanks a lot. I just got black and yellow out of my head and you put it in again.

Oh great, thanks a lot. I just got black and yellow out of my head and you put it in again.

Lol, every time my little sister sees something black and yellow she would just sing that all do long rolf.

@Neomysterion: Yea I agree with you. Gotta admit though Pichu is super cute xD

Never really liked Raichu, in the animated series it sounds like a weird old man saying "Rai rai" all the time o-o;;

Guest ErikaChristine

Oh my, Emolga is so cute!! I haven't got Black/White yet, because I've been super busy with uni. I love those cute little electric types, but I think grass types will always be my favourite because of my namesake (Erika, the grass gym leader :P).

Though before I buy B/W, I should finish SoulSilver. I'm still so far behind on that. :(

Out of all the Pokemon games, I love the Crystal/Gold/Silver versions.

Honestly, I only liked the pokemon up to Johto region, the newer ones kinda looked... ehhhh to me lol.

Hopefully they make a DS version of the GBA Pokemon Crystal <3

Out of all the Pokemon games, I love the Crystal/Gold/Silver versions.

Honestly, I only liked the pokemon up to Johto region, the newer ones kinda looked... ehhhh to me lol.

Hopefully they make a DS version of the GBA Pokemon Crystal <3

I loved playing Pokemon Gold and Silver when I was 8-9 something years old, the DS remakes brought in the nostalgia for me, along with modern Pokemon strategies.

It'd be nice if Pokemon Crystal was remade, even though HeartGold and SoulSilver had features borrowed from Pokemon Crystal that were not in Pokemon Gold and Silver.

I could listen to music from Pokemon Gold and Silver right now to bring back that nostalgia. :3

I loved playing Pokemon Gold and Silver when I was 8-9 something years old, the DS remakes brought in the nostalgia for me, along with modern Pokemon strategies.

It'd be nice if Pokemon Crystal was remade, even though HeartGold and SoulSilver had features borrowed from Pokemon Crystal that were not in Pokemon Gold and Silver.

I could listen to music from Pokemon Gold and Silver right now to bring back that nostalgia. :3

I wonder what the remake would be called... Pokemon SpiritCrystal? Ahahaha xD

And I would laugh if the combination of B/W is Pokemon Grey.

I'm so behind on Pokemon. I just finished FireRed. (I started playing Pokemon for the first time, about a year ago.) So I have a lot of catching up to do. My husband has played all his life.

No, I've never played it either. Didn't it used to be some lame tv show too?

Pokemon was like my childhood show. Although I preferred Digimon lol.

The first and second generation of Pokemon were great but the later versions, it was really ehhhh... to me.

Black/White was fun to play, but after the first hour I got bored ahaha xD

Pokemon was like my childhood show. Although I preferred Digimon lol.

The first and second generation of Pokemon were great but the later versions, it was really ehhhh... to me.

Black/White was fun to play, but after the first hour I got bored ahaha xD

Digimon was a better TV show but Pokemon was a better game, and that's only because there's more pokemon games. Digimon World 1-4 are some of the best games I've ever played. Then there's digimon card battle....epic.

Digimon was a better TV show but Pokemon was a better game, and that's only because there's more pokemon games. Digimon World 1-4 are some of the best games I've ever played. Then there's digimon card battle....epic.

I agree with you on that. I remember every time they digivolved I would sing along it.

It's so catchy lol~

Digital Monsters!

Digimon are the champions!

Digimon!

Digital Monsters!

Change into Digital Champions to save the Digital World!

Did you also notice the main character always have googles?

Digimon_Goggle_bois_by_meru_chan.jpg

I agree with you on that. I remember every time they digivolved I would sing along it.

It's so catchy lol~

Digital Monsters!

Digimon!

Digital Monsters!

Change into Digital Champions to save the Digital World!

Did you also notice the main character always have googles?

Digimon_Goggle_bois_by_meru_chan.jpg

Marcus doesn't have goggles. :P

Digimon_Data_Squad.jpg

In my opinion the goggles only looked natural in the first two seasons on Tai and Davis.

Marcus doesn't have goggles. :P

Digimon_Data_Squad.jpg

In my opinion the goggles only looked natural in the first two seasons on Tai and Davis.

But that's the Digimon Data Squad and they look waaaay older than the previous seasons D:

I don't think that one counts as the previous seasons of Digimon ahaha xP

Haha, I now have the digimon song stuck in my head. I honestly didn't really watch digimon that much growing up sadly. For some reason the timing never seemed to work out, but I think I would have really enjoyed it if I got to watch them in order. Maybe now I'll try and go back and watch some eventually.

Haha, I now have the digimon song stuck in my head. I honestly didn't really watch digimon that much growing up sadly. For some reason the timing never seemed to work out, but I think I would have really enjoyed it if I got to watch them in order. Maybe now I'll try and go back and watch some eventually.

I like watching episodes in order. I tried looking back at the childhood animations I watched before.

I tried watching Sailor Moon, ahaha, but I couldn't stand the English dubbed so I just watched it in Japanese.

And also Card Captors... yea childhood shows brings back a lot of memories lol.

I used to watch all kinds of anime. Now I ACTIVELY watch none. And I think that's due, in part, to hating the american versions, and not wanting to go hunting for the Japanese ones.

But I have watched a LOT of series... I also watched a lot of Bleach until they went on one tangent too many, and I decided that I could no longer justify it to myself.

I enjoyed watching Digimon when I was about 7 or something, even though I'm still into Pokemon a lot.

I enjoyed a lot of anime when I was younger, anyone familiar with Monster Rancher? I never played the games, but I did enjoy the anime back when it aired on Fox Family. I may get one of the DS games for it one day myself. :P

18223-monster-rancher-ds.jpg

I was an anime junkie when I was in my elementary and middle school years. I do remember watching Speed Racer, Sailor Moon, Gundam Wing, Cardcaptors, Tenchi Muyo, Hamtaro, Tokyo Pig, Kirby: Right Back at Ya, Ultimate Muscle, Mew Mew Power, Zatch Bell, Magical DoReMi, Bobobo-Bo Bo-Bobo, and many others that have aired on Cartoon Network, Fox/ABC Family, Kids WB, and 4KidsTV in those days.

I'd still watch those ones for nostalgia, along with all of the anime my friends suggested for me and all the obscure anime I keep on finding at those used collectible stores. I may be the only person here who knows what these animes are.