Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Hello everyone,

I joined during summer last year but wasn't around for long because of school etc.

I'm back for a while so will be around, ready to chat and such!

Well, actually off right now to watch TV with my family.

See ya'll around. :)

I am absolutely a night person. Unfortunately, work tends to force me to be awake during the day. This just results in me getting less sleep, since I still have trouble falling asleep before 1 am, even when I have to wake up at 5.

I. Hate. Mornings

Nights are when I have my energy

Tyler, you and I share the same exact thought. I spite being active in the day (in America anyway), I'm more active when the sun is shining on the other half of the world (where my friend Ri-chan/Hime/Kohaku lives).

I only take afternoon naps so I can be active at night. :P

I too am very much a night person. Right now it is 01:30AM and I have no intention of sleeping within the next couple of hours. So the result will probably be me sleeping until the afternoon to make up for it, which I can only do because I'm on holiday.

EDIT: Okay, it is almost 04:00AM, off to attempt sleep.

blurgh I don't think i woke up for my alarm once this week...it's been like a half an hour early every day and i keep being like "geh well it doesn't make sense to go back to sleep..." so I'm really sleep deficient

at least tomorrow is the weekend :P

anybody have any awesome friday plans? :D

I've never been big on sports, I'd always rather play. The only time I watched was when my favorite bball team (Utah Jazz) were in the finals for 2 years. And when I was playing softball, I watched my favorite baseball team go to, and win the World Series.