Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I had to put my dog down last week and there are no pictures of her on this computer or else id post (all of them are on the broken one)

she was a yellow lab

I was watching a documentary the other day about dog breeding, theres a really new breed called the "sulimov dogs" and i really want one..too bad theres only about 40 of them and they are all owned by the same guy in russia

Thanks. c: Hes my baby, hes so sweet too...only if your in the family though. Heh heh.

But when I get my own place I want to get a Husky, my favorite type of dog. That, or a Fennec Fox. xD

I don't know what my boyfriend would say if I brought home a fox,

though I'm sure he'll be fine as long as its not a cat (he does not like cats).

Her German Shep. was extremely protective. The first time I met her, she wouldn't stop barking and growling at me. But she got used to me, then she was that way if anyone came near me. :laughingsmiley:

My mom loves huskies, but my dad is horribly allergic to dogs, so she just visits huskies around town.

*Tilts head* Hmmm, not safe? Don't know what your talking about. Thats blasphemy!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't use curse words in your posts. Acronyms containing curse words aren't allowed either.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

-tacklehugs Wembly-

... Everyone was doing it.

And before anyone asks, if everyone else did theres a very good chance I would jump off a cliff too.

Anyway... PHOTOBUCKET LOADS FOR ME AND NOW I CAN SEE A LOT MORE IMAGES.

Spritzie, I can now see you and Anisha's avvies/siggies all the time. YAY! xD

-goes back 2 pages-

OMGGGG @ Geico :wub_anim:

Tyler your dogs are so cute. ^^

The problem was with photobucket and not TDN security settings. -nodnod-

And I also found a picture i'm definatley gonna try to get onto TDN. Its me at the park. Wearing my friend's little sister's pink tiara. I don't remember if I got the human size hamster ball in the picture or not. All around it was an interesting day.

So anyway, how was everyone else's valentines day?

I used to use Photobucket a lot, but i see people exceeding bandwidth a lot...I'm much happier using Imageshack if i have images that I don't want on deviantART :D

My day has been alright. Been getting entirely too many random dizzy spells but had a nice dinner and am super excited for warm brownies and ice cream for dessert later.

Side note: Haha, manta. I was reading you member title going 'you're not wearing a hat :eh:' while looking at Jet's picture. I was entirely confused for a second.

Dizzy spells? That doesn't sound good :ohno: Drink lots of water!! :D

hahaha i need to change that picture xD I'm such a hat person, which is amusing because in my profile picture on here, i'm not wearing a hat...It was pretty warm that day though :P

I like hats! Only not really. Fedoras are cool, especially with feathers. :D

My Vday was great. My friend held a Valentines Day Dance at a disco club thing which was reallyyyyy fun. :wub_anim: I love dancing with people.

I never wear hats, of any time. The only time I ever did was baseball hats when I was on softball teams.

I'm totally going home, having a quick dinner, and sleeping. :laughingsmiley: So definitely an exciting day.