Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Awwww! That's awesome Wembly. I would have picked the exact same name.

I used to have a turtle. I was in grade school and picked the most awesome (and obvious name). Her name was Murtle. :laughingsmiley:

I always had a bird named Hawk, but I got her from a friend's family, and that was what they named her.

I dont have a pet. :( I desperately want a cat, but both my mom and sis are allergic. <_<

I won one of those fish from the carnivals and of course, being the 7 year old I was, I killed it cuz I dumped it into the bathtub. That fish is coming back to haunt me....

Lol, Divya. xD That poor fish... :P

We pretty much babysat a dog once. Some people came by and said they found a dog with no tag and basically gave it to us. 30 minutes later they came back and basically said "Nvm." and took the dog. Not a bad thing though since it tried to eat the cat...

We never really had pets growing up because of allergies. My dad and I were allergic to dogs. My sister was allergic to cats. I was allergic to dust, which is why I had to give the bird away.

My sister got Rio after she got married. And when she moved out, she moved in somewhere where her roommate already had the max number of pets. So we had him for 9 months until she moved somewhere she could have him. By then, I was so attached to him, I begged my parents until they let me get a cat, and I got Cairo.

Now my parents have him. (When I moved out, my apartment did $15 a month pet rent, so I left him home with my parents to start with to save money.) And now my mom won't give him back. :laughingsmiley: She's miss him too much. He sits by her legs on the ottoman while she's reading. (She's home alone all day while my dad's at work, so he keeps her company.) And when she's reading in my old bedroom, now an office, he sleeps in the chair next to her.

I'm not as big on dogs, ever since I house/dog sat for my sister. Her puppy was a terror. (It was a Shiba Inu) And after that, I want nothing to do with dogs. (I'd always wanted a Shiba, but apparently, they're horrible, horrible puppies, though they grow out of it.

Hudson is awesome. I love big, meathead dogs. My mum's dog is a Lab/Shar Pei, named Duncan. He's very old now, but still really cute. He hates having his picture taken, so here's him sleeping.

16i6vwo.jpg