Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Yeah... just a bit. XD

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Our school has a computerized system that calls home as soon as you get an F on any assignment, and our parents can check all of our grades at any time. No secrets here. :/

My district has all teachers enter our grades into snapgrades, which is a site that lets parents check their kids grades and look at all their assignments whenver they want. My mom got so mad when my computers class grade was at an F. I got it up to a C before the semster ended though.

You have to get a stamp in your agendaish thing in every class at my school unless you don't get detention for 8 weeks, where after that you only have to get a stamp from 1st hour and 8th hour.

I remember stamps on our agendas. It was my home-room teacher in 6th grade. If we didn't have all our homework assignments for all the classes written down, we got in trouble. If we did, we got a stamp. :rolleyes_anim:

Lol, I remember being really bad about that. xD

If we got good scores on our ATI tests though we got passes that excused that, so every month I never wrote anything down and got 90s on all my ATI tests. It worked out quite well. :P

Really? I guess that means their evil scheme worked. xD Don't tell them that. :P

I can't get bad grades. If I get anything below a C i'm out of Avid(One kid actually did get kicked out for that last year), plus the honors classes are really strict about atleast getting a C, too.

Their evil scheme worked. xD Especially in your case. I wish I was as smart as my friend Evander. Dang it, he skips all his classes and still get 98% in everything. Lucky bum <_<

Lol, what were your grades list last year?

I always do better the second semester. Not sure why. -shrug-

Seriously? Eh, I guess test scores are worth something after all. xD

I test really well but I don't do good on homework. xD