Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

ZP Theart (the singer) left the band. He wasn't the greatest, but he was pretty cool.

Dude. CAV. That sounds awesome. I love the kinda-techno sound of it. Long song though. 0_0

Dragonforce is always long. Last I checked, there is only one song that they made that wasn't longer than 5 minutes.

:laughingsmiley: But they're songs were so awesome. Though, was it Hey Jude, that was really long, but pointless at the end? Or was it Let It Be? (Like John Mayer's Say, where he repeats the phrase 20+ times as it fades.)

One song I wish was longer was Kings and Queens by 30 Seconds to Mars. Yeah, it's 5 minutes long already, but it feels so dang short. And it's one of the best songs I've ever heard.

I don't think songs should be too long. I've listened to an 8 minute song before, and I have to say that I prefer 5 minutes. Most of the songs that I like are 5 minutes long, but one of my favorite songs is 7 minutes.