Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

lol, I actually wasn't thinking of anything along the lines of that, it's set in an ancient setting too

Heh, perhaps your muses are distantly related to the ones that gave Shakespeare his inspiration?

No I'm afraid I haven't. Can you provide a link?

EDIT: Never mind about the link. I see them in that topic where you and Livvy got in the NT.

*cough* Just Livvy, just Livvy. :shiftyeyes_anim:

*joins you on the 'I do not write well' table* Don't worry, you're not alone there. :P

*pokes Theo angrily* LIES.

*cough* Just Livvy, just Livvy. :shiftyeyes_anim:

More lies. :angry: WE got into the NT. Not just me.

*cough* *ahem* Hi Livvy! I don't see you on here often. :P

In other news, Firefox 4 Beta 9 is out now. We're almost to a release candidate! :D

It means you're closer to getting the one awesome update that, in addition to greatly improving Firefox, should also implement silent updates that don't bother you at all (which are a major source of complaints from our user base). Of course, people who are paranoid about such updates (another major source of complaints) can always turn them off.

You can't please everybody, but hey, we try. xD

And yes, it's very unfortunate that you aren't around as much as you should be. :( Ah well, at least you're here. And so is Stephanie. *pokes*

Now that it's pretty close to release, I will likely install the FF4 Beta soon, possibly this weekend. Firefox no longer needs to be 100% functional for me, once this report I'm working on is done. I can handle the possibility of a few conflicts and glitches. The FF3 Beta never gave me any problems.

Congrats on your win, Theo and Livvy! You guys are amazing. :king:

I have started using FF again instead of IE after I figured out a few kinks that were making it difficult. I had this one program installed that was making it work slowly, but now that that program is shifted to my dad's computer, I'm all good! :D

For a second I was so confused and was like what is FF? The fountain faerie? Then I realized we were talking about browsers and it was firefox :rolleyes_anim:

I've been remembering my dreams more often this year seemingly since I start my new meds, possibly a side effect?

That would be a creepy medicine that I would completely avoid. Last night I had the creepiest dream. There was this adorable 5 year old child that someone cut in half long-ways and then draped both parts over their arm and they were just dangling there. It was so scary! *shudders*

... Did I die? I did, didn't I?

Seriously though, what happened in your dream? -puts on therapist glasses-

CAV, what happened in your dream?

I saved someone from a burning building. They looked familiar, as if they are a member here.....strange...