Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

It takes getting used to, but once you figure out the common phrases, like "Do the needful", you've got it. That one got me, because I didn't know what they wanted. But they use it as a phrase to clean the drives.

Ohhh I get it.

I didn't get what you said, and then the only thing I could come up with that it could mean... Well i'm just pretty sure that wasn't it... And now i'm still not fully sure what it means but i think I got it. xD

Lol, my ability to understand things like that is about as good as my geography skills... xD

@JB

I'm too lazy to do all that... xD

It's actually pretty easy once you know it. Just click the plus below your post while your typing.

Though you can't 'Quick Reply'

:laughingsmiley: Yep. Totally full. Every time I try to send you something, your inventory is full

*sigh* Stupid advent calender.

Mkay, I've got space.

What's wrong with me?

You don't want me to answer that.

I already sent it CAV. A couple hours ago. Did you get it?

I put all my Advent stuff in my SDB immediately. The one day I didn't, the Pant Devil snatched one of my items.

Yeah I got it. Thanks. :)

If the item was wearable, I put it in the closet with the exception of a few.

If it was food, I fed it to the pets since they're dying.

If it was something else, I either put it in the SDB or I just forget about it.

Lol, I love that other site I mentioned earlier.

If you have a navy, and someone tries to pillage or occupy your town over seas with trade ships, they get turned back.

This guy I pillage alot has had that happen to him atleast 7 times so far while attacking me and he still hasn't figured it out.

The internet is a wonderful place.

I can't even remember the last time I used the multi-quote thing. I'm still proud I know how to use it, though. xD

Fast reply and multiquote are my best friends xD I have to say, it's nice to be on a real forum again because the neoboards were making me sick lol :P

Yeah, I prefer forums like this, now, too. xD

The Neoboards don't even have an edit button! -shudder-

UGH i know :rolleyes_anim: They're so outdated, it's a little silly

And the constant hitting the back button to find the hidden disallowed word you didn't know you put in your post

like what if I wanted to say the pen is mightier? ;)

Thank you for holding back, CAV.

I can't do that then. I never use the full reply thing.

You're welcome.....for now....

I never use them as well unless I'm quoting. It's the same with darkSpyro, even though they have a different layout (click link in siggy to know what I'm talking about).

Fast reply and multiquote are my best friends xD I have to say, it's nice to be on a real forum again because the neoboards were making me sick lol :P

Same with me. Since I'm offline from 7pm to 7am during the first part of the week, I miss alot, so I do plenty of multi-quoting in the morning.

This was actually my first real forums. I never used the Neoboards, and the other other site I used, was LiveJournal, but it's definitely not anything like this.

The Neoboards don't even have an edit button! -shudder-

I remember right before I quit using LiveJournal, they FINALLY made comment editing available. But it shows it was edited, so that people couldn't attempt to cause trouble with editing.

What's LiveJournal? Besides a forum with comment editing.

I can't stand nming because I can't fix whatever stupid things I said, and since theres no outbox I can't look at what I said and come up with an explanation for my stupidity. -nodnod-

Long story short, I prefer PMing to nming as well.

I can't stand nming because I can't fix whatever stupid things I said, and since theres no outbox I can't look at what I said and come up with an explanation for my stupidity. -nodnod-

Long story short, I prefer PMing to nming as well.

UGHHH!!!! I hate this too!!! I'm very forgetful, and a little...what's the word? paranoid, OCD, crazy, whatever xD

But I HATE nming because I can never remember if I actually sent a neomail or not!!!! I've sent some responses to important NMs like five times because I could never remember if I sent it, or even check if it went through!! :angry: