Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Krawks and Draiks are rare, but I'll take my chances.

How can I use both for 2 weeks each when there's 3 weeks til Christmas?

Why is it odd, cause Santa is holding a bottle of Coca-Cola? What's wrong with him drinking soda? :P

Maybe Santa is the odd part. :whistle:

Can I ask how?

I understand the whole "not everybody celebrates Christmas" thing, but there is not a single good image where I can say Happy Holidays.

And I find it funny that you couldn't find a picture of Santa sans Coca-Cola. :P Coke is doing their job, then.

Yup.

No, it was the sparkling stuff, the beige background, and the fact that the Santa looks like clay. And the fact that I like the first one better.

Hey, a cetain someone was on me before about me not using glitter before. I finally used it. And I can also change said background.

Santa always looks like clay in Coke ads. :P

I'm going to have to say no preference, simply because both signatures look pretty good to me. And I like coke. :P

Personally I think I'm just going to keep my current set and name from hereon out though. The display name's probably the clearest and most straightforward one possible (not to mention that it just barely scrapes the forum's minimum display name length, a fact which for some reason I find pretty cool), and the set's probably the first decent one I've ever made. Not to mention that StarCraft 2 is just straight up awesome.

Speaking of SC2... CAV, you might find this interesting: http://g4tv.com/videogamedeathmatch/battle/33/ (I'd ignore the comments if I were you though - too many idiotic fanboys on both sides)

To the post above: I don't play either so it doesn't matter to me.

CAV, it's really up to you. If you want a red-faced santa holding coke for your signature, then go ahead.

I think the first one looked better, it reminded me a bit of JB's one though.

Speaking of SC2... CAV, you might find this interesting: http://g4tv.com/videogamedeathmatch/battle/33/ (I'd ignore the comments if I were you though - too many idiotic fanboys on both sides)

I voted for Mass Effect. I like it so much that I made it as one of my signatures (for people that weren't here).

But the best game of 2010 is Super Mario Galaxy 2.