Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Well, if I need to resupply I generally put up a hand and ask for a wedge of some sort. :yes: I'm paying them 10k or so a semester after all...

Spritzie, I think I know how you feel. xD Any idea where your chair went?

Edit: Ryan, I hereby officially declare that you would be pretty darn cool to meet in person. :P

I'm actually a bit weird about attention I guess. I get frustrated if I've been working on some critical component of a system (e.g. timer control routines for a robot) and it gets totally ignored. But I absolutely hate the actual attention if I get it. xD In fact, I think I'd prefer it if everyone focused on the stuff I did instead of me.

I'm a bit more comfortable here on TDNF though. :yes:

In my 1st hour and 8th hour classes, half the chair have cushions and half don't. Every morning I usually have a cushioned one, but when I get up for a minute or two to go sharpen a pencil or something, I have a regular chair and the guy next to me magically has a padded chair if he didn't before.

Hm...

Thanks you, Theo. :D

I'm a bit more comfortable here on TDNF though. :yes:

Why wouldn't you be? You are standing here with 11k+ posts, which is the highest in TDN history, and, and, :crying_blow: I wish I had that many posts...

Heh, I guess it's not so much the post count as being among friends. I know you guys, and you know me, so... xD

I think it's kinda sad if your post count is the defining factor of your reputation - there are plenty of awesome people here with lower post counts. :yes:

For me it's both. I tend to get bored, so a goal keeps me entertained.

That's why so many people race to reach SM. They feel as though the more posts you have, the more respected you are. I believe in a little of that, but at the same time I'm aware that it's been proven wrong several times before.

Indeed. Sometimes I like to believe that people miss my staff bar, green title and the first two 1s of my post count entirely and judge me entirely based on my post being clear and helpful. :P

I know I rarely pay attention to anything below someone's avatar, unless I'm looking for something to say when welcoming a newbie. :yes:

Edit: And there's JB!

Sorry it took me so long to get back, guys. I went camping this weekend at 0C (about 32F), without internet.

So, from what I see, I'm doing the Secret Santa. I'll set it up in about 1-2 hours, because I've got to go for that time.

I know I rarely pay attention to anything below someone's avatar, unless I'm looking for something to say when welcoming a newbie. :yes:

I do pay attention to those mostly because I like keeping track of that kind of stuff. I know I'm a nerd. :P

Either that or I'm just ignorant. :P

Best of luck with the SS JB! I think I'll be a-heading to bed now.

Spritzie, I think I know how you feel. xD Any idea where your chair went?

Nope, I have no idea. But it probably got thrown out. They've been completely remodeling the building over the last few months. (Though she said it got to stay.) *pouts* I want my chair back!

Yep. You can search them whenever. It comes in when someone changes their name and you aren't totally sure who they are. Then there's others like Livvy and I, that plan to never change our names. We like our clean name history.