Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I'm too addicted to Neopets. Usually playing games, because that keeps me busy, or amused when I have nothing going on.

Same here, and your Draik looks lovely, I can't wait until mine a done...

Red line or red x erase things. Hope it helps...

And for the whole, I'm actually pretty active on neo, I make 20k and up a day

Thanks! Now I'm stuck on te punch club one...I've tried all the combos and nothing's working. Any ideas?

And I make 10K a day. If I'm motivated (like during neo's b-day where you could send 5 scores) I do from 30-60K a day

that's exactly how I am

I guess I don't have as much of a motivation

Same here. I like Neopets, just there's no real goal to work towards for me... :P

I wouldn't even open it. I just ignored it completely.

Ohhh. I'm not that bad.

A Maractite Krawk and Draik would be absolutely amazing. I can't wait until they release them. Soon, hopefully.

Ryan, for some reason I don't know, I keep thinking your JB. I don't know why. I'm so tired. Time to go home in.... 10 minutes.

Nice name, JB! Very festive. :)

Spritzie! *hugs* Sorry I haven't been here in so long. Real life is distracting.

My dream pet is a Desert Aisha. I've already got the petpet for her and everything. Now I just need to earn enough NP for the Paint Brush.

A Gold Mauket. When I saw it as a prize in the GMC, I determined that I would play just enough to get it. I'd been debating what to get for quite some time. I'm still trying to find something for a Skunk Wocky.