Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I've never been skiing, but I used to snowboard. I wasn't a big fan of it though, so I "retired". (Which just means, I didn't want to do it anymore.)

Sorry for going back in the convo but: I like skiing, but I am horrible at snowboarding. I broke my wrist on the bunny hill. :rolleyes_anim:

And I use the regular Neopets layout. :P

I hated the gears on the Altador Plot. *shudders*

As soon as I realized there were ones you could unlock, I unlocked the purple one and used it until I did the Altador plot.

I liked the purple one a lot too. I'm pretty sure I used it for a while. I alternate, whenever I get around to it, the purple, and Altador, and Winter sidebars.

CAV, the Constellations one is from the Altador Plot, which you can still complete. So if you want it, you can get it.

I am very aware of what it's from. You think I wouldn't know that?

Yes, but I cannot find the proper link to start. All the ones I find are dead links.

The special ones I have is AC, AotA, and Purple.

I forgot to add the toungue face. I wasn't being serious about it. :P

Like I said, I need a proper link to the plot. I can't find it and any links I get lead to something completely different.

Snowboarding just wasn't fun. Now I'd rather sit in the ski lodge with a hot chocolate.

I can't stand the yellow of the regular one. It's too bright.

I love hot chocolate. It is my breakfast during the winter! :laughingsmiley:

I like the Yellow one. When I try to change it, my eyes cant adjust and I think I am on a new website. :S

I love hot chocolate. It is my breakfast during the winter! :laughingsmiley:

I like the Yellow one. When I try to change it, my eyes cant adjust and I think I am on a new website. :S

Me too. I used to keep a container of the mix in my desk drawer at work. I might do that again this winter.

I get surprised when I log into my lab account. I have the blue site theme on that one.

Red line or red x erase things. Hope it helps...

And for the whole, I'm actually pretty active on neo, I make 20k and up a day

I make about 30k a day, though I don't mean on that day. I invest 15k for stocks, and then sell when it reaches 45k per share. That's my NP< because I'm to lazy to actually play.