Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I dont believe that God created everything...but who created those big blobby masses that created the Big Bang?

According to Stephen Hawking (smartest man in the world), the universe was so powerful that it was capable of creating itself. The WHOLE UNIVERSE was only a millimeter wide. Don't you think with all that pressure it would eventually burst and spread throughout?

According to Stephen Hawking (smartest man in the world), the universe was so powerful that it was capable of creating itself. The WHOLE UNIVERSE was only a millimeter wide. Don't you think with all that pressure it would eventually burst and spread throughout?

Ahhhh but who created that millimeter wide universe? Something cant just create itself.

Ahhhh but who created that millimeter wide universe? Something cant just create itself.

If God DOES exist, who created Him? Like you said, something can't create itelf.

But religious people continue to push the idea that "Nothing is above God. He is all, and there was nobody before him."

I believe that it's really quite pointless to debate all this, as it's a conundrum that is very unlikely to be resolved satisfactorily within the lifespan of our species. I'm quite happy to leave people to their own beliefs. :)

Also, since I couldn't resist:

stephen_hawking.png

This one isn't about the Stephen Hawking, but you'll get it.

There were four people on an airplane: A kid, a teacher, the smartest man in the world aside from Stephen Hawking, and an old Grandma. Just then, the plane starts to crash! Without even thinking, the teacher and the smartest man take a bag of a parachute each and jump out. Now, there's only 1 parachute left, because their was only three in the beginning. The grandma says "Go on, and take hte parachute, dear. My life was ending anyway." to which the kid replies "You don't need to. The smartest man in hte world took my backpack!"

Is it any good?