Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Ewww. Snakes are icky. I had a friend that had an iguana. That completely creeped me out.

x_x

While I agree with you on iguanas, I refuse to believe what you just said about snakes. They are EPIC. Them and Sharks. I love snakes so much, it was one of my previous usernames (you most likely already knew that).

Well definitely! Of course sharks are epic. (My favorites being Great Whites and Nurse sharks.) But snakes creep me out. Though I can handle Hissi's.

The reason I love Hissi is because I love snakes.

Although I agree about snakes.

You call yourself a Hissi fanatic??

I've never done well with naming pets. I named my turtle, Murtle. (Though I was about 7 at the time) And then my bird was already named Hawk by her previous owners. So I made up for it by naming my cat Cairo.

Yes I did :D

That's why I named him Reptar, he was a Smooth Green Snake & bigger than Slick, who was a Northern Redbelly Snake.

I suck at names. If I was to get a snake, I'd name him......uh......er.....I'll get back to you on that one....

Rugrats was an amazing show. :D (Before they "growed up" <_<)

All Grown Up was meh-ish. It had it's funny moments, but was usually more likely to make you yawn than laugh.

Cairo was grey with blue eyes when he was a kitten. I wanted to name him after an Alaskan city. I almost called him Kodiak, because he stood up like a little bear, but he was just too small. He was only 3 lbs at the time. And out of nowhere, I named him Cairo. Which works, because now he's brown with gold eyes.

I guess because my first contact with snakes was my cousin and her very harmless pet snake Pretzel, I'm not too scared of them. I actually find them quite fascinating. But I do have a healthy fear of them.

JB, your law isn't holding true for me. :( Maybe I'm getting a detail wrong somewhere? Do you mean the home page of the TDN main site or the forums?