Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

My sister was the one that was allergic, so we were allowed to have one. But when she got married, they got one. We had him for 9 months, and I got attached, so I begged to get one until my parents said yes. :D

I love cats. ^_^ Dogs are nice too, but I'd much rather own a cat. Cats are less destructive and tend to get the "I want to be alone right now" message a little better. But they also get "I want to play!" message too. Silver loves playing fetch with hair bands.

I love cats. ^_^ Dogs are nice too, but I'd much rather own a cat. Cats are less destructive and tend to get the "I want to be alone right now" message a little better. But they also get "I want to play!" message too. Silver loves playing fetch with hair bands.

Cairo loves the hair bands too. And Q-Tips. Milk lids. Those plastic hangers from socks. Pretty much anything that wasn't meant to be a toy. Somewhere, I have a picture of Cairo batting at a Blue Shoyru toy a friend gave me.

Milk tops and plastic bendy straws. My cats love 'em. That has been many a time I've heard Panda meowing loudly, and when I go to see what's wrong, he's pinning down a beat-up bendy straw, looking up at me proudly. I shall never fear bendy straws for as long as he lives. :D