Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Oi vey! *shakes head*

You're wonderful, Bean, but I refuse to share my TDNTwin with you. *clings to Spritzie*

Here in the south, dinner can mean lunch or supper, but supper always means the night meal. :yes: We're kind of confusing.

Oh, I LOVE almond Kisses! They're so good. Then again, I just really like almonds in general. Especially toasted almond slices.... :yum_smiley:

Oi vey! *shakes head*

You're wonderful, Bean, but I refuse to share my TDNTwin with you. *clings to Spritzie*

Here in the south, dinner can mean lunch or supper, but supper always means the night meal. :yes: We're kind of confusing.

Oh, I LOVE almond Kisses! They're so good. Then again, I just really like almonds in general. Especially toasted almond slices.... :yum_smiley:

Yay! *shares some Hersey's almond kisses with her TDNTwin* See? We even agree on chocolate. :yum_smiley:

Oi vey! *shakes head*

*is offended*

I like chocolate! I wish I had some right now.

Moose Tracks indeed! ^_^ But not much, or we'll have an overload of chocolate.

{Livvy's posting wil be temproarily suspended abd probably misspelled as there is a cat on her chest blocking her viwe of the screen.}

Personally, I prefer the Hersey's Kisses with almonds. Those are addictive.

It sucks being allergic....

Seems like just yesterday we were talking about British stereotypes...

It was yesterday. b)