Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

That's not fair! What if the person dosen't like rping? What if they're not good at it and don't wanna join? We just kick them out for that? <.<

Oy Ryan. I didn't make the rule. You did. Look:

What NOT to do in War:

Sitting back and helping in no way if you're online during a battle is unnacceptable unless you're dealing with your own problems.

I didn't make the rule. I'm just enforcing it.

Technically, this is a practice war, but I can see both sides of this.

Does it say anywhere there that you'll be kicked out? And it's an rp, not a real war, unless you can tell me whos the opposing force that actually exists.

HAMS is all about RP. It's the BASE of HAMS. If you don't know how to RP, then you have to learn if you want to get to the higher ranks.

And as JB seriously proves, it's all about becoming a leader.

Where did I prove what and when?

You proved that you really want to be a leader. On several occations, you've acted like one, when you have no business doing so. I've let it slide for the longest, but only so I don't have to do anything about Ryan, cause he's my best friend here and I don't want any problems. But you need to cut down on this.

Wait, wait. A Magical cookie! SWEET! *Kisses JB* :laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley: You know what, I gotta go. I'm going to buy some chips. I'll come back on when I can.