Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Okay then. But your name wouldn't really of been changed. But if you don't want to be the first non-staff member colored name (possibly) it's up to you... :(

I do not. :)

She means her display name history. She's never had a name change and she likes it that way.

Precisely! Thank you. ^-^

I know...

But you could do it in the middle of the night, when no one's around, and no one would know anything!

Or we could go find Divya...

It would still be in my display name history.

It's not a code-able box. It wouldn't work anyway.

EDIT: Sorry 'bout your ear, Luci. :(

Aw, I wanna be an alien. D:

Oh btw, interesting story.

Me and osme family are going to lake powell and going on a house boat in a few days so today me and my grandpa went to Wal Mart to get cheap shoes that we can wreck, some fishing stuff, and... a fishing net.

If you ever come to AZ and wanna find me, go to Wal-Mart and if you see a kid carrying around groceries in a fishing net, that's me. :D

:laughingsmiley: That would be an interesting astronomical term for the merging of two black holes... a cosmic "wormhole wedding".

It would, as a matter of fact, it's been sigged.

No fair! That hurts my feelings!

If it hurts your feelings, I wonder what it does to mine. I actually applied for staff.