Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I'm running Linux. My system is highly resilient to disease transmission. :P

Although I did sneeze on the keyboard once or twice...

Don't worry, I clean my keyboard pretty well - although I do need to find myself a compressed air canister so I can finish the job properly. :yes:

Don't worry, I clean my keyboard pretty well - although I do need to find myself a compressed air canister so I can finish the job properly. :yes:

You sound like a very clean computer person.

It's spring, so it's time for gardening... and hayfever!

Well, computers that get dirty tend to develop hardware faults, and hardware faults are the single most irritating thing I have ever come across, so... yeah, I try to take good care of them. :)

Heh, I'm not sure whether it's the wet or dry season right now in Malaysia - I do know that we haven't had a haze season recently, which is a good thing.

!!! I have a question for you guys who go to school. Are any of your schools completely ridiculous with the schedules? I am a month in the school year and some kids are still getting program changes! And what's worse- My English teacher got a program change and she wont be teaching my class anymore. SERIOUSLY? One month in the school year and the principle thinks it's a good idea to switch two teachers to new classes?

So out with the nice, cute, teacher with her Canadian accent and in with some random older woman who I doubt will be as nice her?? Booo.

Sorry for randomly ranting. I just need to let out my anger somehow. >:T

-Pokes Livvy- coughIndiacough

Btw CAV, the whole idea was hatched on the HOP!

Jeez Ryan. She misses 1 nation and you're all over it?

What idea?

I know, but the community has a lot of holes in it if you look at it internationally. I mean, one or two people in the UK is barely international :P

Try to note that we have over 12k members. I'm sure there's more than 2 people in the UK.

Oh. I thought you were talking about HAMS for some reason.

I still doubt we have members from everywhere, though. The world is pretty big.

On the language discussion- I'm trying to learn Spanish (to make my mom happy...), but what I'd really like to speak is Japanese, Russian, French and German.

Ugh, I'm so frustrated with neopets tech "support". I got a premium referral, and when I was creating the account it sent me to a server error page at the payment page. Then when I tried to register again it said I already had an account. But of course I can't log in because the registration wasn't completed. I can't call because it isn't toll free outside of the US and I'm broke, so I used the online chat tech support thingy. The guy there said I can't get the trial now and have to pay from the start. It's ridiculous, it was THEIR error that botched up my registration and no way am I paying when I haven't even tried it out.

He is the only one online right now and I can't speak to someone who will actually help me.

My friend in the US even offered to call, and the guy she spoke to said it was a cookie issue (uh, no) and I should wait 48 hours. Yes, because fictional cookie problems always magically correct themselves after 48 hours. :|

/rant