Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

CAV- Same here and it is ridiculous. How does the weather drop 20 degrees in one day? what the heck, mother nature.

It's suppose to be 62 degrees here. But it feels like 29. I'm wearing 3 shirts right now.

I KNEW THAT, JB. I just felt like sharing some random information that's all!! jeez! hrmm >_>;

You can just call me Van, btw.

CAV- We are skipping straight into winter, man. Next thing you know, it'll be snowing and we'll get 2 snow days in a row again this year!

Also, you just reminded me than I'm still dressed like it's summer. No wonder I'm sick... :hmmph:

Sorry, I just totally disappeared without any explanation. :P

Anywho, a bass box: A box in which orchestra basses are shipped. The box is really big, and kind of coffin shaped; you could fit two of me in there comfortably. Tomorrow I plan to remove the extra cardboard pieces inside so I have room to stretch out my legs and then lay with the flaps facing up like a coffin and see how many kids in the drama classes I can completely freak out. Though mostly I plan on sleeping.

Vantas, where did you come from? I mean, I've only just started seeing you on the HOP, but it sounds like you've been here for a while and you're an SM.

Haha yeah those are really big, though I'm not sure I could fit in a bass box.

Livvy, that is diabolical. :P But it also sounds really fun.

Will, Vantas = Luciana. :yes:

OHH! Then I revise my statement. I believe you (meaning Vantas) are female. :)

It's not (too) diabolical! A vam- girl just wants to get her rest! It's their fault if it frightens them. :P

Ooh, that all makes sense now. Changing your display name, avatar, and signature really threw me off :P

I always assumed you were female, just because Luciana sounds feminine.

Haha only problem is what if someone locks the case not knowing you were in there? :eh:

Haha yeah, I don't like pink either :P

Oooh! That makes sense. I thought you were talking about the cases to put the basses in, and was rather confused about how that could be comfortable at all (I mean, you'd have to be very tiny, and well, there is a cushioned lining in most of them...).

This conversation suddenly strikes me as very amusing. :laughingsmiley:

I'm glad I can actually keep up with it though. University Internet is much faster on quiet mornings like this.

Well, considering back in middle school I was so tiny I probably could have curled up inside an actual BASS if there was a way to get in, I wouldn't put fitting inside the case past me. But the delivery box is much more comfortable.

:laughingsmiley: And I do recall that I'm a bit smaller than you are Livvy.

There's a good story in this somewhere... or maybe an NT comic of some sort. xD

Unstream- I never had a signature! I actually have signatures disabled.

Sorry I threw you guys off. I assumed you all would realize it used to be Luciana/check to see if I got a name change for some reason.

Also, now I am tempted to go back to my obnoxious pink now. Pink is a pretty great color, ok? )-:

Livvy- I thought you were talking about one of those sound boxes before. The big ones that play music.

I guess sleeping in an actual box makes a lot more sense, though.

Heh, I guess I'm one of the few people who instinctively checks display name history when they see an unfamiliar face. xD Which reminds me... I'm kinda overdue for a planned set change.

Heh, that avatar isn't technically part of my current set - I just started using it because it was so awesome. :P

My set avatar is:

Oh , so is that the one on your profile?

I can't change mine yet :(

Random Invisible Guy, you should change your text colour to that light blue

Heh, I think that would be a tad difficult to read. Besides, I've always been the type to opt for plain, neutral, clear efficiency - I guess it comes with being a programmer. :yes:

That and I can't be bothered to set my text colour in every single post. :P

Indeed. :yes: I'm a geek through and through, and my main interest is in programming. I'm developing a slight aversion to low-level languages and programming environments though.