Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

CAV, why don't you get a petpet for erogon? It'll add to the whole layout of your pet.

I don't care for petpets. The only one I would EVER bother with is if I was to ever find a Krawk petpet. And even still it wouldn't last as a petpet, because I'd be at the fungus cave indefinately.

Thanks for the heads up JB.

It still creeps me out to see sites like Ask Jeeves, Yahoo and Google hanging around here.

Hey! Eragon theme! My blue scorchio is named Saphira like the dragon from Eragon. Yay!

Yeah I had Eragon on the mind after seeing the movie and reading Eldest.

And I love dragons. Nuff said.

I don't care for petpets. The only one I would EVER bother with is if I was to ever find a Krawk petpet. And even still it wouldn't last as a petpet, because I'd be at the fungus cave indefinately.

What's the fungus cave?

I think Krawk petpets sometimes look a little creepy.

Excellent. Then consider my lips sealed... or the equivalent to that in text form.

I'll just sit here and watch this unanswered question slowly eat you all up inside.

and enjoy the thought of you spend sleepless nights thinking "WHAT THE HELL IS VAN?"

I find it odd that I have had my gender set as "Not Telling" ever since I joined this site, yet I finally get a question about it now. Will you be bothered if I don't tell you?

I've kept my lips sealed for the longest. You've shown signs of both masculine, and feminine. I am leaning closer to you being male, but I'd like an answer to the question once and for all.

In other words, no, I wouldn't be bothered. Or would I?

As for Van, I know that that's the beginning of my last name. And Vantas reminds me very much of praying mantas.

I think you are male. But that means you're probably actually female. However, I shall stick with my original assumption that you are male. :yes:

I'm getting sick too, but it's more allergy sick than anything else.

Oh hey, so guess what I did today!

... I slept in a bass box. b)

Excellent. Then consider my lips sealed... or the equivalent to that in text form.

I'll just sit here and watch this unanswered question slowly eat you all up inside.

and enjoy the thought of you spend sleepless nights thinking "WHAT THE HELL IS VAN?"

I've always thought of you as female

Haha. These guesses are interesting.

I'll tell you all what I am later.

Livvy- How did it feel? I hope you tried sleeping with it on!

CAV- Same here and it is ridiculous. How does the weather drop 20 degrees in one day? what the heck, mother nature.

JB- It's a drug used to treat cancer, basically. It's also the last name of one of my favorite fictional characters. (The dude in my icon)