Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Livvy, why does it always seem to be Econ with you? :P

Because Econ secretly anagrams to noce, which secretly anagrams to cone, which secretly translates to ice cream, and ice cream is delicious! :O

Aaaaand because 90 term study guides take forever. <_<

Speaking of anagrams, my first name anagrams to Vain Liar. :laughingsmiley:

...And smiley addict anagrams to claimed ditsy.

I enjoy them too, even though I'm not the best with them. And thanks to Neopets, I always misspell evil, as eliv. <_<

For the first time ever, I just played through the entire Ghost Bopper game. I usually stop at the score that gets me 1k NP.

I really enjoy playing Ghost Bopper. You should try it.

I love bubble wrap. I remember when my dad worked out of an office in another city, he took my sister and I there at night, filled the hallway with a roll of bubbles wrap, then we ran down the hallway for awhile. :laughingsmiley:

I really enjoy playing Ghost Bopper. You should try it.

I love bubble wrap. I remember when my dad worked out of an office in another city, he took my sister and I there at night, filled the hallway with a roll of bubbles wrap, then we ran down the hallway for awhile. :laughingsmiley:

Wow, I've never done that but it sounds like so much fun.

Once upon a time, there was a chicken. He died. The End.

Like my story?

I like the analogous use of the chicken imagery to the pervading theme of death which, in a particularly onomatopoeic turn of phrase, reminds the reader that there can be no certainty of the afterlife. The usage of periods is significant, and a poignant reminder to the reader that death can be sudden, and so final. To sum up, it is a literary masterpiece, the likes of which have not been seen since Homer orated the famous 'Odyssey'.

Spritzie, your's goes to

Ripe Zits

Zakuro, your's goes to Za Ko Ur

livvy, you're nothing.

And athene, you're Hate En

:worried: But.. but.. I cannot be Hate, I am a flower child full of love and fluffy kittens and rainbows :(

Has anybody here got the Eliv Thade Avatar? It takes way too long to complete. and every time I see JB's signature it keeps reminding me of it...