Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I am also playing Key Quest, talking to my boyfriend on facebook, chatting with my friends, and listening to an audiobook.

Wow, you are quite the multi tasker there, aren't you. I'm just listening to music on youtube and trying to breathe (ewwie being sick) and coincidentally enough playing barf boat :sick01:

I hope you start feeling better Wemb. (What should I call you?)

My mom started it for me, last night. I dropped by some books for her and she's like "Are you getting sick? Your voice sounds funny." I said no, and that I'd been on the phone a lot at work. Then I got home 15 minutes later, feeling icky. And my husband said my glands were swollen and I started coughing. I was not amused. But after a night of sleep, I felt fine today.

I can't multi-task today. It's beyond my abilities.

Livvy, why does it always seem to be Econ with you? :P

I need to get started on Physics. And Chem. And Global. Ugh.

Edit: Spritzie, how about just taking one off and giving a cheap one to a pet?

I've thought about it, but I've been trying hard to get the petpets to be perfect matches. Like an Orbulon for my Blue Shoryu, Ukali for my Camo Draik, Rainbow Kookith for my Rainbow Jubjub. And when I get my Coconut Jubjub onto my main, it's going to have a Brown Kookith.

Then again, I do have the avatar already, so I guess I should just stop.

That's awesome. The Darigan Babaa is purple right? I had to search all over to get the husband a perfect petpet for his Darigan Ruki, since Darigan Ruki's are yellow and black. He ended up with a Darigan Ukali.

I love matching pets with petpets.

I enjoying matching them too much. My Ice Hissi had a zapped petpet, but I removed it and gave him a Blue Cobrall. A Halloween Huggy would be awesome with a Halloween Cybunny. Or what about a Halloween Snowbunny, since both are dressed like vampires?

I hope you start feeling better Wemb. (What should I call you?)

My mom started it for me, last night. I dropped by some books for her and she's like "Are you getting sick? Your voice sounds funny." I said no, and that I'd been on the phone a lot at work. Then I got home 15 minutes later, feeling icky. And my husband said my glands were swollen and I started coughing. I was not amused. But after a night of sleep, I felt fine today.

Thanks. As far as the name goes, Wembly or hey you or really whatever you like works for me as long as I know we're talking to me. Sometimes I hate how moms can know stuff like that, its just kind of creepy and psychic like :worried: