Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Any person that would go out of their way to add a z or completely mess up a word is obviously doing it on purpose, as where chatspeak is to make typing faster to type and read.

I think cats are cute.

It's also random how Apple named their OSX operating software after wild cat breeds.

Noog- "WHUT DO U WANNA DO LATERZ!!!!!-shift-1111wunlol!!" counts as chatspeak just as much as "wut do u want 2 do 2day"

They are both stupid and you should assume anyone who types like that is a moron.

Also, all chatspeak is done on purpose what???

Goodnight, JB.

I'm not even sure that counts as chatspeak. I thought chatspeak only refers to acronyms and replacing letters with numbers.

c97b6e11-fb62-48a8-9d45-c6640a6c889f.jpg

Is that better for you?

I hate lolcats. They are a disgrace to cats everywhere.

Agreed.

Any person that would go out of their way to add a z or completely mess up a word is obviously doing it on purpose, as where chatspeak is to make typing faster to type and read.

Meh. Both are annoying. And chatspeak doesn't make it faster for me to type. It's faster for me to just type normal.

I managed to read it. It took me 6 seconds to fully figure it out.

I can read Chatspeak to an extent. I can also read LOL cats, but it just gets annoying. This is one of the reasons I don't bother with the Neoboards. TOO MUCH CHATSPEAK!

I can read pretty much any chatspeak, sadly. Though there was one post on lamebook the other day that REALLY stumped me.

Personally, I enjoy the well done, LOL cats. But that's because I love cats.

I enjoy them too. This is one the others might appreciate though:

1166518423-rgk6xqwyj2sjve46v6ljeirfaaa4baq31.png

My friend had a cat that was probably around that big and my uncle had one around that big too that used to somehow still manage to jump up into the sink and since he was all black, it looked like there was a giant fur ball filling the sink, it was odd.

An old neighbor of mine used to have these huge, long haired cats. They were huge. And when they wanted to be pet, they'd flatted themselves on the ground. They'd be like 2 inches off the ground, but like 2 feet wide. :laughingsmiley:

They're not fat! They're fluffy. ^_^

I have a fat cat, a short cat, and a long cat.

My fat cat is Panda. He's diabetic, so it's really not his fault.

My short cat, Hunnysuckle, was supposed to be a little cat, 'cuz her mum was little and her dad (we think) was little. But we don't grow our cats little. It's like Clifford the Big Red Dog. But her tail is still about two vertebrae short. It's so cute.

My long cat, Silver, is really really skinny, but when she stretches out, she's at LEAST four feet long. She's also bipolar.

My cats are characters. :laughingsmiley: