Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

The Fountain Faerie is looking for a Rockfish? I have one! I want a Chocolate Draik! :laughingsmiley:

EDIT: I don't have any I don't think. The fan fic, was on my first computer that got a virus, so my new comp wouldn't let it transfer. My "friend" said she got rid of it, after our falling out. And... well, I might have the Neopets story on my external HD. I'll have to check.

The Fountain Faerie is looking for a Rockfish? I have one! I want a Chocolate Draik! :laughingsmiley:

EDIT: I don't have any I don't think. The fan fic, was on my first computer that got a virus, so my new comp wouldn't let it transfer. My "friend" said she got rid of it, after our falling out. And... well, I might have the Neopets story on my external HD. I'll have to check.

And I just about won my death match.

And sorry, but you'll have to wait. She's still flying to Sahkmet.

Dr. Sloth? JB, that doesn't even make sense. And bringing in Neopian Master-Villains is a bit godmoddy, don't you think? For the continuity of the story, it ought to be some desert pet. (PLEASE).

You should, Spritz! It's fun to just write randomly every now and then. I tend to start stories and never finish them. Like I said, I'm quick at writing little snippets, slow at writing long stories.

Dr. Sloth? JB, that doesn't even make sense. And bringing in Neopian Master-Villains is a bit godmoddy, don't you think? For the continuity of the story, it ought to be some desert pet. (PLEASE).

You should, Spritz! It's fun to just write randomly every now and then. I tend to start stories and never finish them. Like I said, I'm quick at writing little snippets, slow at writing long stories.

Okay, I'll change it. But Dr. Sloth just sounded cool

I've been thinking about it, but I just don't know where to start. With the story with my friend, it started with her writing "Once Upon a time" on her mom's computer, and me just running off with it and starting. We ended up writing it for 3 years. Each chapter was about 10-12 computer typed pages, and when we stopped hanging out, we were on chapter 41.

Where has Aidan been? He hasn't been on for a few days. This isn't like him!

Yes it is. He once took a huge break. And at one time he was unable to get to his account, and was gone for 6 months.

Just testing colors, seeing which is the best.

Yes it is. He once took a huge break. And at one time he was unable to get to his account, and was gone for 6 months.

Just testing colors, seeing which is the best.

Well it wasn't like him the way I knew him. But luckily's he's back now.

It works perfectly for you, Will! :O Excellent choice. (Actually, I always imagine you as a medium-blue kind of person. But that's just me.)

We tried. It's a little... detached now, but I'm sure we'll clean it up.