Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I was going to say JB but thought some people don't like it when you shorten their names! JB it is :)

I'm more interested in welfare work than farming. We do milk the cows but that isn't their "purpose", we look after them because we love them. They're sacred in my religion so their welfare is always of the highest importance, not the milk we get from them. I have done milking but it isn't my favourite thing... it's pretty hard on the arm muscles and you're liable to get kicked by the moodier girls. I love working with the oxen or nursing the retired old girls. :)

I was going to say JB but thought some people don't like it when you shorten their names! JB it is :)

Yeah. in real life, my name is Victor, and I hate it when I'm called Vic. However, I didn't choose the nickname JB. I used to be JumpingBeans, before I changed to JellyBean, before I changed to Jungle Beast. I specifically kept myself JB because I liked the name.

It's just a name that people called me and I liked.

JB is a good combo. My real name is Gemma and I hate being called Gem or Gemmie or any other variation. Most people call me The Cow Girl :P

So what is everybody else's preferred name? :)

You know mine; JB.

And Lego Man, his is LM, like mine.

I'm not completely sure about the others, though.

Can I call you Divya Bean too?

What about Bean Divya?

or Abide Navy, an anagram of your name?

Yeah, Divya Bean is fine. :)

I bet you just stuck the letters of my name in an anagram finder. ;)

Maybe....

I also put Jungle Beast in, and I got Tenable Jugs

So that means I have holdable containers!

Hey JB! *looks at language frequently used on TDN*

You guys can call me Zakuro, mew, or Bex

CAV. Just CAV. The second part of my name changes very often, but CAV will stay the same.

So what does CAV stand for?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long. Quotes do not contribute to the post count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

OK then.

Anyway, I went Glow-in-the-dark Mini-golfing today with LM, then we went for a McFlurry.

Are McFlurrys those icecreams at McDonalds with the little M&Ms on top? We used to have those but I don't think they're available anymore.

Spritzie prefers Spritzie. Spritz is okay too.

And I like to be called The Unofficial Official and Unofficial Awards Maker. But if that's a bit unwieldy, you can just call me Livvy. ;) Also acceptable but not preferred: Hey you, with the blue font!

Are McFlurrys those icecreams at McDonalds with the little M&Ms on top? We used to have those but I don't think they're available anymore.

Yes. But M&Ms aren't the only option. You could also get them with crushed Oreo cookies on top.

Livvy, exactly what rewards do you make? I've never seen you do one, other than the FM ribbon (if you did make that).