Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I'll be the first to admit that in IM I tend to be a bit more lax with my proper grammar and I usually spell stuff horribly on accident but in any other media, time is not really critical and spell check has been a wonderful invention (it corrected 3 of my words in this post :* )

Even in text message, I rarely spell funny, unless I need to fit it all in the same text. But usually, my best friend and I send text after text, so I just wait until the next one.

Where as, I'll get "brt" from my husband. I bug him about it. I'm like, Just say be right there. It's not that hard. :laughingsmiley:

Haha, yeah, I don't do crazy stuff like that, I usually just spell stuff very wrong on accident but hey I tried I guess.

Also Turmy is awake but I was the last one to post in there so I wasn't sure if I should post in there again to tell people he's up.

Numb3rs... wasn't that a mystery show? I've never seen it, but I've heard it's pretty good...

Anyway. When I first saw 'brt' I thought it said burnt. That would be very concerning.

Yeah, kinda. It was more of a crime show. The main characters were brothers. One was a mathematician, the other was a FBI agent. And the math genius helped his brother solve cases using math.

The first time I got that in a text, I was like... WHAT?

Yeah, kinda. It was more of a crime show. The main characters were brothers. One was a mathematician, the other was a FBI agent. And the math genius helped his brother solve cases using math.

The first time I got that in a text, I was like... WHAT?

My mom's trying to get me to watch it? Is it a good show?

My mom's trying to get me to watch it? Is it a good show?

Yes it is. It was my all-time favorite show. My whole family loved it. My husband and his family loved it too. It's a great show. You should watch a couple episodes to see what you think.

:sad02: Owwie indeed. How did you mange to do that?

PS Hope it heals soon!

Thanks for your concern.

I was playing soccer yesterday at a charity event, and I was goaltender. I had a bunch of people running at me with a bunch of soccer balls. I dived to get one, and then this aggressive guy shot a fireball at me, and it smashed my pinky into the socket. It was later checked, and it's reported fractured.

Well, I guess at least it was for charity, but then again I don't suppose that makes it hurt any less... <_<

Well, it was all free and stuff. But I heard it was a charity event, so that makes it good. And no, it doesn't hurt less.

And you play goalie?

No. I suck at goalie. I let too many shots get by me. Me and my best friend were in the soccer field playing with other people, and we would take turn goaltending while the other would shoot with the other people.

I don't play soccer much, but when I do, I play defence.