Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Aw sorry Wembly! But it's ok, you will get your pie soon!

And Divya's Law only goes in action when Divya orders it. So...I order it! The person who posts next must dance!!!

Denied! Sorry, knee hurts :P

Laura's Law is more of an observational law, whereas Divya's Law is a man-made one.

And personally, I don't like pumpkin either unless it's in the form of pie. With whipped cream.

Denied! Sorry, knee hurts :P

Laura's Law is more of an observational law, whereas Divya's Law is a man-made one.

And personally, I don't like pumpkin either unless it's in the form of pie. With whipped cream.

Offended! :angry: Haha.

Divya's Law is awesome. Period. b)

Homemade whipped cream is the best!

I'll have some pumpkin whatever. I love pumpkin food! Einstein's bagels has pumpkin bagels and pumpkin cream cheese this time of year. I love them. Oh and there are pumpkin spice lattes at Starbucks. :yes:

I can't eat any cream unless it's made from scratch. This experiment turned me off from eating cool whip completely. '_'

Luciana, EWWWWWW! Never ever ever will I eat Cool Whip again! :sick01:

Well it is a dairy product, isn't it?

Either way, the same thing would probably happen with milk if you leave it out of the fridge long enough.

*ignorant foreigner* What's Cool Whip? xD

But that actually seems like a pretty cool experiment. I mean, it's safer than blowing up test tubes. :P

After considerable discussion on MSN, Noog has now enlightened me as to the nature of Cool Whip and whipped cream. :yes: Laura's Law at work again...

Yes, there is a new plot on Neopets - and it seems fairly promising too. :yes: Let's hope it turns out to be something good.

And seeing as I probably missed more than you did, I'm not qualified to answer your first question. xD

Edit: Ninja'd by Divya. :O