Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Wow, that is really crazy. There was one in philly a month or so ago too. Which is odd since tornados don't seem to be that prevalent in cities.

Because, we are too far up north. It's too cold for a tornado to be here often. It needs warm climate.

wait what. New York gets tornadoes??

Barely. We've only had about 18 tornadoes throughout the past 200 years. The last one before today was 3 years ago. And it also hit my area.

Besides, they are always weak. Level 1. Only a couple trees fall down. No real damage, and nobody gets killed. Hurricanes are almost the same thing. Level 2, and the last one happened 7 years ago.

Barely. We've only had about 18 tornadoes throughout the past 200 years. The last one before today was 3 years ago. And it also hit my area.

Besides, they are always weak. Level 1. Only a couple trees fall down. No real damage, and nobody gets killed. Hurricanes are almost the same thing. Level 2, and the last one happened 7 years ago.

Ohhh dang. I just looked out my window to see if any damage was done where I am, but it's pitch black outside arg!!

Thanks y'all. :D I just hope we do so well tomorrow. *crosses fingers*

We don't get tornadoes very often around here. I'm sure we've had a few, but never in my lifetime, that I've been aware of. We mostly just get rain. *shrug* Though apparently tornadoes and hurricanes are possible, because we have drills for them in school.

Thanks y'all. :D I just hope we do so well tomorrow. *crosses fingers*

We don't get tornadoes very often around here. I'm sure we've had a few, but never in my lifetime, that I've been aware of. We mostly just get rain. *shrug* Though apparently tornadoes and hurricanes are possible, because we have drills for them in school.

Wow!

We don't have hurricane drills, and we're on the west coast!

We don't get tornadoes here, at all. :D Yay us. But, there are still chances of Tsunami, but I doubt that would ever happen. India has gone through a lot of earthquakes, but not really big, they are the short-timed minor ones.

Luciana, I love your avatar. :laughingsmiley:

And ... I have my Hindi exams tomorrow. :mellow: Bleh. I don't believe I studied the whole morning + afternoon. D:

We don't get any natural disasters here either aside from the occasional tornado. Those are usually pretty far away though.

Hindi exams? o.o

Have fun. :P

Jk.xD Good luck. ^^

We don't get any disasters atall? (Except for the ever growing deaths and money wastage)

You pass your exams now.

Mesa didn't tink of coming to TDN today. Mesa BIIIIIG Do-do head for forgetting.

I need a one way ticket to New York, with my family of course.

As do I.

Than we call all live together.:)

Yes, to New York. I have more than one best friend there. :O

Mesa feel happy and giddy that everyone cares about the NY. Mesa will now stop talking like Jar-Jar Binks.

I know people from NY, but no one in NY

You know me. And I'm IN NY. Therefore, you do know someone in NY.